The end of summer and the whole autumn season is a great opportunity to prepare the rows for the winter. This type of fruiting bodies is considered one of the most unpretentious and common in our forests countries. Mushroom pickers with experience know where to collect them, at what time and what blanks of mushrooms rowings can be done.
We suggest you consider the best options for recipes preparation for the winter of blanks from rows. It is worth noting that the best way to preserve conditionally edible mushrooms for long term – pickling, salting and frying. Such a festive snack it’s eaten right away, because no one will refuse it! In this the article will discuss how to pickle rowings purple, gray and earthy gray, how to salt the rows of white, poplar and oak, and as well as frying a row of lilac-legged for the winter?
- A simple blank of purple rows for the winter
- Harvesting gray rows: a phased recipe
- Harvesting earthy gray rows with garlic
- Harvesting white rows for the winter: a description of the preparation
- Recipe for winter poplar rows with leaves horseradish
- Harvesting oak rows in the home
- The method of harvesting winter bruises or lilac-foot rows in winter oil
A simple blank of purple rows for the winter
Harvesting purple rowing for the winter is a simple and easy recipe, not requiring specific skills and knowledge. Enough to comply step-by-step description of the cooking process and the result will be awesome.
- 2 kg of mushrooms;
- 400 ml of wine vinegar;
- 300 ml of water;
- 2 carrots;
- 1 leek;
- 1 tbsp. l spicy herbs: borage, tarragon, laurel sheet;
- 1 tbsp. l lemon zest;
- 3 tsp salts;
- 2 tsp Sahara.
The method of harvesting rows of purple is described below in stages.
Clean the rows from contamination, cut off the ends of the legs, rinse thoroughly.
Put in a colander and dip in boiling water.
Blanch for 5-7 minutes., Remove, leave to drain from excess. liquids.
Peel the carrots and onions, cut into cubes and pour into the wine vinegar, pour in water.
Add herbs, let it boil and boil for 10 minutes.
Add mushrooms, mix and continue boiling for 10 minutes. on the slow fire.
Remove the rows with a slotted spoon and distribute in sterilized cans.
Strain the marinade through a sieve, pour again into the pan.
Pour salt, sugar and lemon zest, boil for 10 minutes.
Allow the marinade to cool, pour mushrooms in jars, roll up or close with screw caps.
Take to the basement and store no more than 12 months.
Harvesting gray rows: a phased recipe
Very tasty is the blank from the gray row, which It is proposed to pickle for the winter. Try to make mushrooms with cinnamon and cloves, then they turn out piquant and saturated.
- 2 kg of mushrooms;
- 5 tbsp. water;
- 1.5 tbsp. l salts;
- 1 tbsp. 6% vinegar;
- 1 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 3 g of citric acid;
- 3 pcs. bay leaf;
- 5 pieces. carnations;
- 1/3 tsp cinnamon
- 10 peas of allspice.
The recipe for preparing a blank of gray mushrooms is described. in stages.
- Prepare rows for pickling in the same way as described in the first recipe.
- Pour water into an enameled container, add salt and pour vinegar.
- Bring to a boil and add blanched mushrooms.
- Cook over low heat for 20 minutes, removing foam from the surface with using a slotted spoon.
- Add bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon, citric acid and sugar (cinnamon will affect the color of the marinade, but do not worry).
- Boil the mushrooms in the marinade for 10 minutes, decompose in sterilized cans and pour hot marinade.
- Cover with metal lids and put in hot water for sterilization.
- Sterilize for 20 minutes, roll up and allow to cool, covering from above a blanket.
- Take to a cool and dark room, store no more than 12 months.
Harvesting earthy gray rows with garlic
This type of rowing is quite fragile, so it should be gently clean and boil in well salted water with adding a pinch of citric acid. Harvesting for winter rowing the earthy gray pickling method is the best option for this kind mushrooms.
- 2 kg of mushrooms;
- 3 tbsp. l salts;
- 1.5 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 9% vinegar;
- Cloves of garlic;
- Currant leaves (any);
- 3 dillics;
- 2 pcs. bay leaf;
- Peas of black and allspice.
We offer you to watch a video of preparing a workpiece from row for the winter.
- After the mushrooms have been peeled and washed, put them in enameled pan and pour water.
- Add bay leaves, boil for 5 minutes, add salt, sugar and cook for 30 minutes. over a small fire.
- Remove the mushrooms from the marinade with a slotted spoon, put in prepared banks and add to each of 2 tbsp. l vinegar, 3 peas of black and allspice, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 dill and 7 umbrella currant leaves. To make the mushrooms tasty and fragrant, add vinegar and other spices to the jar twice: the first time, putting everything to the bottom, the second time – on top of the mushrooms.
- Let the marinade boil again and pour in the jars of mushrooms and spices.
- Roll up, turn over, insulate with an old plaid and set cool.
- Take to a cool place and leave for storage. Is worth to say that pickled rowers are ready in a few days, however, they are saturated with marinade for 2 weeks.
Harvesting white rows for the winter: a description of the preparation
Very tasty are rowings and in a salted form. For instance, preparation for the winter from white rows by salting method – excellent option for a snack.
- 3 kg of rows;
- 15 cloves of garlic;
- 10-12 peas of allspice;
- 3-3.5 Art. l salts;
- According to 2 tbsp. l calcined oil in a 0.5 l jar;
- Blackcurrant leaves.
The description of the preparation of a blank of mushrooms in white rows will help perform the whole process correctly.
- Rinse pre-cleaned rows 3-4 times in cold water.
- Cut into small pieces, leave small mushrooms whole.
- Pour water into the pan, let it boil and put the mushrooms out.
- On medium heat, boil the rowing for 20-25 minutes, constantly removing from surface foam.
- Peel the garlic cloves, cut into thin slices, and the leaves Rinse and dry the currants on a kitchen towel.
- At the bottom of the cans, lay the leaves of currant, a little garlic and allspice peas.
- Then put mushrooms on a “pillow” of leaves and spices and sprinkle with salt.
- Layers should alternate until the bank is filled out. At the same time, press all layers with your hands so that there is no voids.
- Pour calcined vegetable oil into each jar, close tight caps and turn over.
- Let stand for 3 days, and then take to the basement.
- Keep cans of white rows in a cool indoors at a temperature of no higher than + 10 ° С.
Recipe for winter poplar rows with leaves horseradish
Due to its unusual taste, poplar rowing is suitable for harvesting for the winter, the recipe for which many mushroom pickers use. So, we suggest considering a convenient, tasty and quick way poplar rowan salts with horseradish leaves.
- 2 kg of mushrooms;
- 6 green leaves of horseradish;
- 7 cloves of garlic;
- 3 dry sprigs of dill;
- 10-14 peas of black pepper;
- 3 tbsp. l coarse salt.
The recipe for preparing mushrooms rowing mushrooms for the winter is described step by step.
- Mushrooms are cleaned and washed in plenty of water.
- Poured with water and left for 8-10 hours to soak helped relieve the mushrooms of bitterness.
- Then the rows are boiled in salted water for 20-25 minutes., recline in a colander and left to drain.
- Clean horseradish leaves are laid out in sterilized jars, then mushrooms are laid out in layers.
- Each layer is sprinkled with salt, black pepper peas and in small cubes of garlic.
- They are pressed down from above so that there are no voids, and are covered sprigs of dill.
- Banks are closed with tight nylon caps and carried out in dark cool place.
- After a few days, the rowers will start the juice, which, when combined with salt and spices, cover all the mushrooms.
- After 30 days, the mushrooms are ready to eat. If the brine in banks are not enough, mushrooms are added with boiled cold water.
- Such a blank of poplar rowing is stored no more than 8-10 months.
Harvesting oak rows in the home
Harvesting of rowing oak at home – business responsible, because you need to be able to cook this kind to make a snack enjoyed success at the festive table.
- 2 kg of mushrooms;
- For 1 liter of water 2 tsp. salt and 1 onion – for preliminary boiling mushrooms;
- 3 tbsp. l salts;
- Leaves and horseradish root;
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- ½ tbsp l dill seeds;
- ½ tsp mustard seeds.
The whole process of preparing blanks from rows for the winter is described by stages.
- Pour cleaned and washed rows in boiling salted water and cook for 10 minutes.
- Peel the onion, cut into 4 parts and toss to the mushrooms.
- Continue cooking over medium heat for 15 minutes, removing from the surface. water foam.
- Drain the broth, remove the onion and discard, leave the mushrooms in in a colander.
- Rinse 2-3 times with warm water and leave to drain from excess water.
- Cover the bottom of sterilized cans with a capacity of 1 liter with a “pillow” of horseradish leaves, as well as chopped into small pieces (peeled) horseradish root.
- Next, lay out a layer of rows, sprinkle with salt, slices of garlic and dill seeds.
- Pour each further layer in the same way, crushing all the contents of the jar with your hands.
- Sprinkle the top layer of mushrooms not only with salt, but also with grains mustard.
- Cover with gauze, put a bottle as cargo, filled with water and take out to the basement.
- After 2-3 days, the brine will cover all the mushrooms, but if it does not enough to the top layer, add chilled boiled water.
- Remove the load with gauze, close the cans with tight lids and leave in the basement for 10 days until the mushrooms are ready for use.
The method of harvesting winter bruises or lilac-foot rows in winter oil
There are ways to procure a bruise or lilac leg many, but many prefer to fry these fruiting bodies for the winter. This semi-finished product can be used to make stew, first courses or add to fried potatoes.
- Vegetable oil;
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste.
Use the detailed description of the preparation of the workpiece from lilac-leg rowings for the winter to correctly complete the whole process.
- Peel, wash, cut off the tips of the legs with residues mycelium.
- Cut into slices, as these mushrooms are large, put in boiling salted water and boil for 25 minutes.
- You can add bay leaves and several peas to the mushrooms. allspice for a rich taste.
- Catch mushrooms with a slotted spoon, discard pepper and bay leaf.
- Put the row in a dry pan with thick walls and fry 10 minutes. over intense fire.
- Add vegetable oil (it should be so much so that the mushrooms practically swam in it).
- Fry over low heat for 30 minutes, open all the time. mix.
- Salt to taste, sprinkle with ground black pepper, mix.
- Continue frying over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Put in sterile dry jars, with a capacity of 0.5 l.
- Squeeze with a spoon, add oil from the pan and cover tight capron caps.
Knowing how to make preparations for the winter from row mushrooms, You can prepare delicious and fragrant snacks for the whole family.