A classic recipe for mushroom soup made from white mushrooms, familiar to almost every housewife. With it you can organize a hearty dinner for the whole family and even for guests. Yes and who may refuse a plate of mouth-watering and healthy first dishes?
As you know, the classics are eternal, and mushroom soup is no exception. Therefore, for those who like stability and prefer checked things, we suggest staying on a classic soup with porcini mushrooms.
Classic fresh mushroom soup recipe with potatoes
A classic soup recipe made from fresh porcini mushrooms, considered one of the most sought after in home cooking. Each mistress, deciding how to process the mushroom crop after the forest, sure to leave a handful for making soup.
- 500 g of porcini mushrooms;
- 5 pieces. potatoes;
- 1 small piece each carrots and onions;
- 3 tbsp. l rice;
- Vegetable oil;
- Salt, pepper, black peas;
- 1 bay leaf;
- 3-4 branches of fresh dill;
- 2 liters of water or meat broth.
How to cook a soup of porcini mushrooms according to the classic recipe?
Rinse fruit bodies cleaned of contaminants and cut into slices.
Heat oil in a pan and fry mushrooms in it until evaporation of liquid.
Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes or cubes and lay out into boiling broth.
Add fresh carrots and rice grated on a coarse grater.
Boil for 10 minutes and send mushrooms to the broth, continue cooking until the potatoes are ready.
Peel the onion, finely chop and put in the soup.
Boil a few more minutes, and then add salt, pepper, bay leaf and fresh chopped dill.
Classic fresh porcini mushroom soup in a slow cooker
To keep healthy vitamins and minerals in your soup, contained in mushrooms, use a slow cooker.
Making a classic soup of fresh porcini mushrooms in a slow cooker is an ideal option.
- 500 g of fresh mushrooms;
- 60 g of pearl barley;
- 1 carrot and onion;
- 3 potatoes;
- Butter – 30 g;
- Ground black pepper and salt – to taste;
- 2 bay leaves.
- At night, pour over the washed and washed barley of cold water, leave until morning.
- All vegetables are peeled, washed and cut into small cubes.
- The slow cooker is set to “Soup” or “Cooking” mode, lay butter.
- Once it is melted, add pearl barley and chopped mushrooms.
- Pour water and leave to cook for 60 minutes.
- After a beep, add all the crushed to the bowl vegetables as well as spices.
- Turn on the “Soup” mode for 40 minutes and wait for the shutdown slow cookers.
- Serve the classic porcini mushroom soup to the table, seasoned each serving of sour cream and garnished with chopped herbs.
The recipe for a classic frozen mushroom soup
If you don’t have a fresh forest product on hand, use frozen.
With frozen fruit bodies, the first course is not less tasty and saturated. In addition, the recipe for a classic soup, cooked from frozen porcini mushrooms, even beginner will master mistress.
- 300 g of frozen mushrooms;
- 5 potatoes;
- 2 onions;
- Vegetable oil;
- 2 tbsp. l pearl barley;
- 1 tsp grated celery root;
- Frozen mushrooms after thawing, cut into slices and immerse in boiling water.
- We wash the barley and put in the mushrooms, cook for 30 minutes, and peel potatoes and cut into cubes.
- We lay to the mushrooms and cook until tender, about another 30 min
- Fry the onion in vegetable oil along with chopped celery – 10 minutes
- Spread in soup, and simmer for 7-10 minutes over low heat, add up.
- When serving, decorate the dish with fresh green leaves.
Classic Mushroom Dried Porcini Mushroom Soup
The classic mushroom soup made from porcini mushrooms is also prepared with dried product. In this dish, except potatoes and onions, nothing no need to add. However, the taste of the meal will be amazing, no one will remain indifferent.
- 50 g of dried mushrooms;
- 2 onions;
- 5 potatoes;
- Salt to taste;
- 2 l of water;
- Sour cream or mayonnaise – for serving.
Introducing a step-by-step description of cooking delicious mushroom soup according to the classic recipe.
- Dried fruit bodies are washed in water, poured with boiling water, cover with a blanket and leave overnight. The liquid is not poured, but filter and add to the base of the broth during cooking dishes.
- The water specified in the recipe is poured into the pan and added the liquid in which the fruit bodies were soaked is allowed to boil.
- Mushrooms are cut into small pieces and injected into the broth.
- Boil for 30 minutes, constantly removing the foam with a slotted spoon to make soup it turned out bright.
- Peeled potatoes are cut into cubes and sprinkled with mushrooms.
- Then peel the onion, but do not cut it, but send it whole to soup.
- On medium heat bring the potatoes and onions to a boil, boil 10 minutes and reduce the fire.
- Cook over low heat until potatoes are cooked, about 40 min
When serving, remove the onion from the soup and throw it away, and each serving is sour cream or mayonnaise.