The combination of mushrooms with potatoes is considered one of classic and tasty combinations, and if you still season them with tender sauce, you get a perfect hearty dish. love of sauce with fresh mushrooms and slices of potatoes is easy explainable by its features:
- excellent aroma with unsurpassed taste will please even the most big critics and demanding foodies;
- You can cook the dish year-round, since all the ingredients available at any time of the year;
- cooking is even for beginners, because technological procedures are simple and uncomplicated.
Such an amazing treat, abundantly sprinkled with herbs, fill the house with unsurpassed summer aroma, create a cozy atmosphere for a pleasant family feast and friendly conversations.
- Sauce with potatoes and mushrooms, cooked in slow cooker
- Dumpling sauce with mushrooms and sour cream potatoes
- Sauce with mushrooms and sour cream for potato dishes
- Mushroom sauce with sliced chicken and potatoes
- Sauce cooked with chicken, mushrooms and baked potatoes
- Sauce with fried meat, mushrooms and potatoes
Sauce with potatoes and mushrooms, cooked in slow cooker
Ways to create amazing potato dishes and all kinds of there are many mushrooms, but to form culinary skills and experience stands with the most lightweight and error-free options. Just like that is a sauce with cubes of potatoes and fresh mushrooms, cooked in a slow cooker.
The recipe covers simple steps:
- Cut 2 onions into small pieces and fry in a bowl microwaves on 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil throughout 7-10 minutes. The mode that you should choose is “Baking”, and that’s all it is necessary to mix, avoiding burning.
- Grind 500 g of mushrooms or oyster mushrooms and add to mix the fried onions.
- Peel 500 g of potatoes, cut into strips and put in multicooker bowl, mix everything again.
- Cook the sauce in parallel in a separate bowl. K 250 ml sour cream add ½ cup water and mix until smooth consistency. In a pan of 30 g butter, fry 2 tablespoons of flour for no more than 8-10 minutes on low heat. Mix flour and sour cream in one bowl and pour into the multicooker bowl with prepared foods.
- Salt and pepper all ingredients to taste, cover and set the “Extinguishing” mode. Duration of such thermal processing – 1 hour, then mix the contents and transfer to “Keep warm” mode for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve a fragrant and hearty dish with chopped green onions and dill.
A wonderful treat will decorate any family dinner, and even for holiday table will look decent.
Dumpling sauce with mushrooms and sour cream potatoes
For centuries, have been considered a traditional potato dish. mouth-watering dumplings. But their taste will be more juicy and expressive, if seasoned with mushroom gravy.
To cook a delicious sauce for dumplings with potatoes based on mushrooms and sour cream, just follow the step by step Culinary recommendations:
Grind 100 g of mushrooms and medium onion. Ingredients fry in vegetable oil until tender – 10-15 minutes.
Grind onion-mushroom mixture with 2-3 cloves of garlic a blender. After add 300 ml of sour cream and mix thoroughly.
Sprinkle the sauce with chopped dill and serve with dumplings.
Some housewives recommend at the stage of grinding mushrooms and onions add 1 cooked potato in a blender to give gravy saturation of taste.
Sauce with mushrooms and sour cream for potato dishes
Another amazing sauce with mushrooms and homemade sour cream for potato dishes, which are prepared quickly and easily:
- Dice two onions, 500 g of champignons and fry them in vegetable oil until half ready no more than 3-5 minutes.
- Gently, thoroughly mixing, pour 400 ml into the pan homemade sour cream.
- Dilute 2 tablespoons of flour with 50 ml of water and add to mushroom mixture, mixing everything well. Salt and pepper received weight to taste.
- The final step is to add 50 g of grated on a fine grater hard cheese and leave the saucepan under a closed lid for another 5 minutes.
This creamy mushroom sauce can be served not only with potatoes, but also other side dishes or meat. In any interpretations and combinations it will be impeccable and exquisite.
Mushroom sauce with sliced chicken and potatoes
Chicken or other meat dishes will be much juicier and tastier, if served with light and spicy mushroom sauce. Today You can find a wide variety of recipes for exclusive sauces from famous chefs, but impeccable taste – this not always complicated and intricate.
One of these simple mushroom sauces with slices chicken fillet and potatoes are offered below:
- Cut 300 g of chicken into small pieces, salt and sprinkle with spices for chicken. Leave the meat for 1-2 hours, giving it pickle.
- At this time, chop the onion in the form of half rings and 250 g champignons. Fry chopped ingredients in 2 tablespoons vegetable oil until golden brown – 10-12 minutes.
- In mushroom oil, fry pieces of chicken meat from all parties.
- Peel 1000 g of potatoes, cut into strips and salt. After bringing all the ingredients (mushrooms with onions, meat and potatoes) to mix in in-depth pan.
- Cook the sauce in parallel in a separate bowl. Stir 200 ml sour cream with 100 ml of water, salt and add a teaspoon of thyme. Thoroughly stirring the resulting mass with a whisk, pour a tablespoon flour and 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Pour over the potatoes evenly with cream and to cover with a lid. Extinguish all components over medium heat for 25-30 minutes. After complete readiness to leave the dish, insist 5 more minutes.
Serve treats sprinkled with chopped dill and green onions. Even the most demanding will not be able to refuse such a treat gourmet.
Sauce cooked with chicken, mushrooms and baked potatoes
Cooked sauce with chicken and fresh will be no less tasty. mushrooms and baked potatoes.
At the same time, special skills in culinary art are not just step by step instructions:
- Cut 400 g of chicken into medium slices and roll in a mixture of 80 g of flour, salt, pepper and spices to taste. Fry everything pieces in oil until golden brown.
- Chop 2 onions and fry with chopped 250 g of mushrooms in vegetable oil until tender. As mushrooms can be both “forest representatives” and champignons.
- Peel 250 g of potatoes, cut into small cubes and put in clay pots. Add toasted chicken meat, mushrooms with onions.
- Prepare the sauce separately, for which it is necessary to mix 40 ml sour cream, 140 ml of water, crushed by press 2 cloves of garlic, spices at its discretion, chopped greens. Pour everything with such a mixture pots, but not to the brim.
- Place the pots in a preheated oven and bake for 40 minutes with 220 degree temperature.
Serve such a wonderful treat without spreading from the pots. The rich smell will quickly gather all family members at a cozy table and fill the atmosphere with warmth and pleasant conversations.
Sauce with fried meat, mushrooms and potatoes
For those who prefer pork or beef, you can prepare the following sauce with fried meat, fresh mushrooms and potatoes.
The whole recipe for such a dish is a combination of simple cooking steps:
- Fry chopped in vegetable oil over medium heat onion and chopped 200 g of mushrooms.
- To add onion-mushroom mixture pieces of pork – not more than 500 g, thoroughly fry together for about 20 minutes.
- Peel and dice 500 g of potatoes. Fry in pan in vegetable oil until half cooked, lightly browning. After pour 250 ml of water and cover for 5-7 minutes.
- Add stewed potatoes with onions, mushrooms and meat. All salt, pepper and season the ingredients in your own way discretion, pour 2 tablespoons of sour cream and cover. Leave on low heat for 30 minutes until fully cooked. potatoes.
A hearty and aromatic dish will take its rightful place on any feast, delighting with its rich and piquant taste of all participants celebrations. Creating culinary masterpieces is easy and fun!