Mushroom roll recipes are predominantly prepared for festive table. These original dishes look very elegant. and convenient to serve, as they are prepared in portions. But if you have enough time for preparatory work, and you possess a fair amount of dexterity, you can cook such a dish for family lunch or dinner – your loved ones will surely stay satisfied.
How to cook chicken rolls with mushrooms and arugula
To get started, check out the recipe and photo of chicken rolls with mushrooms and arugula in sauce.
- For this recipe chicken rolls with mushrooms will need 4 chicken fillets (120g0, 200ml dry white wine, 1 clove of garlic, salt and freshly ground black pepper – to taste, 3 tbsp. l olive cooking oils.
- Stuffing: 100 g arugula, 250 g champignons, 1 Art. l chopped dill, salt – to taste, 1 tbsp. l olive oil for frying. Side dish: 2 carrots, 50 g butter for frying.
- Sauce: 200 ml of water, 1 tsp. starch.
- Optional: culinary thread, foil.
Before you cook chicken rolls, you need to wash and dry the breasts, cut into layers, beat off with a kitchen hammer, salt and pepper. Wash, dry and peel the mushrooms, chop slices, fry in a dry pan under the lid. Add via 5 min olive oil and chopped dill. Salt, fry 5 more min
Put on a fillet arugula and mushrooms with dill, roll rolls, tie with a thread. Sauté chopped peeled in olive oil garlic until golden brown, remove from the pan. Put the rolls, fry until golden brown. Pour in wine, simmer for 20 minutes, turning over. Cover the rolls with foil, put in heat.
Prepare the sauce: dilute the starch with water, pour in a pan, where the rolls were stewed, let it boil for 2-3 minutes. Slice peeled carrots in cubes, sauté in butter 15 min
As you can see in the photo, chicken rolls with mushrooms can Serve with a garnish of carrots, pouring sauce:
Pork rolls with mushrooms and egg
- 600 g pork loin, 20 g breading flour, 60 ml olive cooking oils.
- Stuffing: 200 g champignon, 200 g onion onion, 1 egg, salt and freshly ground black pepper – to taste, 30 ml olive oil for frying.
- For serving: several branches of dill and / or parsley.
First, for pork rolls with mushrooms according to this recipe, you need prepare the filling. Boil the egg (7 minutes after boiling water). Cool, peel, chop finely. Wash, dry and clean champignons, cut into thin slices. Chopped peeled onions straws or half rings. Fry onions and mushrooms on a preheated olive oil 2-3 min. Mix with chopped egg, salt and Spice up.
Wash and dry the loin, remove all unnecessary. Slice slices, beat well, salt and pepper. Put on each slice of meat a little filling. Roll, roll in flour. Fry in olive oil on both sides for 1-2 minutes.
Bring the rolls ready in the oven at a temperature 180ᵒ C for 3-5 minutes
Pay attention to the photo – pork rolls with mushrooms when serving, decorate with greens:
Mushroom Tomato Rolls Recipe
Here you will learn how to cook mushroom rolls in tomato sauce.
- Dough: 300 g flour, 170 ml cold water, 1 hour. l salt, 1 tbsp. l olive oil.
- Stuffing: 400 g champignons, 1 onion, 50 ml olive oil, nutmeg and salt to taste.
- Pouring: 300 g of tomatoes in their own juice, 1 carrots, 1-2 bay leaves, a bunch of dill, salt – to taste.
Sift flour with salt, add olive oil and water, knead cool dough. Sprinkle it with flour and set aside.
Wash, dry and peel the mushrooms, chop finely. Dice peeled onions, fry in olive oil 5 min Add mushrooms, fry for another 5 minutes. Pour nutmeg, to salt.
Roll out the dough in a circle on a floured surface. Spread the filling on top, roll up, grease the edge of the dough water. Cut the roll into pieces 1-1.5 cm thick, fold in fireproof cookware.
Grate peeled carrots on a coarse grater. Chop tomatoes using a blender. Pour the roll with tomato sauce, put on top carrots, sprinkle with chopped dill, salt, add bay sheet. Bake in an oven heated to 170 ° С for 15-20 min