The crowded rowing is considered an edible mushroom with a pleasant taste and expressionless smell. This kind of fruiting body grows with beginning of September and almost until December, large (crowded) groups. Sometimes mushroom pickers find fused legs and hats to hundreds of such specimens.
How to cook crowded rowing mushrooms, and how best to use them all? Best cooking option for these fruit Bodies is pickling, salting and frying. Before cooking preparations for the winter or dishes for a family meal mushrooms need heat treated for 20 minutes.
Proposed recipes for cooking crowded homemade items conditions will help every housewife to choose her own option and even perfect it by changing spices and spices to your taste.
How to pickle crowded row: a phased description
How to cook a row crowded by pickling? This option has a rich taste and crisp texture. mushrooms. The main thing to do is to observe the basic technology cooking and excellent results will be provided.
- 2 kg of the main product;
- 5 tbsp. l 9% vinegar;
- 1.5 tbsp. l salts;
- 1 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 700 ml of water;
- 4 cloves;
- 7 peas of black pepper;
- 2 bay leaves.
How to pickle a row of crowded crowds, a phased one will tell description of the preparation.
Clean the mushrooms from dirt, remove the film from the caps and rinse several times in cold water.
Cut into pieces of arbitrary shape (small pieces can not cut).
Pour into boiling water, boil for 20 minutes, take out with a slotted spoon and after draining, place in sterilized jars.
Add bay leaf, peppercorns and cloves on top.
Let the water boil, add salt, sugar and vinegar, mix.
Boil the marinade for 5 minutes. and fill in jars with mushrooms.
Roll up the covers, cover with a blanket on top and leave in room to cool.
Take to the basement and store no more than 6 months.
How to cook crowded garlic and carrots
Marinating a row of crowded with garlic and carrots will make the workpiece is spicy in taste and very fragrant. Such a dish like it at the first tasting.
- 2 kg of the main product;
- 500 ml of wine vinegar;
- 400 ml of water;
- 10 cloves of garlic;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 leek;
- 1 tbsp. l lemon zest;
- 2 pcs. bay leaves;
- 3 tsp salts;
- 1.5 tsp Sahara.
It’s not difficult to prepare a row of crowded crowds, the main thing is stick to the steps described.
- Prepare rows for heat treatment: clean, cut the tips of the legs, rinse with plenty of water to fine sand came out of the plates.
- Put in a colander and blanch in boiling water for 5-7 minutes.
- Let the water drain and cool the mushrooms a little, laying out on the kitchen towel.
- Peel the carrots and leek, cut into cubes and put in a pot of wine vinegar and water.
- After boiling for 5 minutes, boil in salt, sugar and all spice.
- Simmer for 3 minutes, add mushrooms and continue. cook for 20 minutes
- Remove the mushrooms with a slotted spoon and put in prepared sterilized jars.
- Let the marinade boil again, pour the mushrooms to the top, roll up and turn upside down.
- Wrap with a blanket and after the workpiece is completely cooled, remove to dark and cool place. Store mushrooms at a temperature not higher + 10 ° C no more than 12 months.
How to cook mushrooms rowed crowded hot way
Another option is how to cook row mushrooms crowded – carry out salting in a hot way. Cooked like that Thus, the main product can be put on the table in 2 weeks.
- 2 kg of mushrooms;
- 2 tbsp. l salts;
- ½ tbsp l tarragon herbs;
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- 3 dill umbrellas;
- 2 tbsp. l chopped horseradish root.
- For salting, it is better to choose mushrooms of the same size so that they evenly salted in banks.
- Remove the peel from the hats, cut off the ends of the legs, rinse 2-3 times in water.
- Put in boiling water and boil for 20 minutes. on average the fire.
- Discard in a colander, rinse with warm water and leave in in a colander to make the glass excess liquid.
- Lay out mushrooms in sterilized jars and pour over salt, as well as all spices and spices.
- Press firmly with your hands so that there are no “air pockets. ”
- Close tight caps and put in a cool place.
Such mushrooms can be added to any salads or combined with meat dishes as a side dish.
How to cook crowded rowing mushrooms for the winter
Cooking rowing with a crowded way of frying is another winter harvesting option. Mushrooms can also be fried for family dinner, for example, with potatoes and meat, as well as treat guests guests.
- 2 kg of the main product;
- 150 ml of vegetable oil;
- 3 onions;
- Salt to taste;
- 1 tsp ground black pepper;
- ½ tsp mustard seeds.
How to cook mushrooms rowed crowded for the winter, will explain step by step description below.
- Mushrooms clear of forest debris, cut off the compacted tips feet, rinse several times in cold water.
- Cut the mushrooms to your liking, put in boiling water and boil for 20 minutes, removing foam from the surface of the mushrooms.
- Put mushrooms in a dry preheated pan and fry on medium fire until the liquid evaporates completely.
- Pour in oil, continue to fry with constant stirring mushroom mass until golden brown.
- Peel the onion, wash and cut into thin half rings.
- Pour into mushrooms, mix, salt, introduce mustard seeds and pepper.
- Stir again and continue frying the whole mass for another 15 min over low heat.
- Place in sterilized glass containers, seal a spoon.
- Pour the remaining oil in the pan and cover with tight nylon covers.
- Leave in the room to cool the cans, then put in fridge or go down to the basement.
- If you do not want to close the row, the cooked dish combine with fried potatoes or meat, stew on a slow fire, adding sour cream or mayonnaise, as well as your favorite spices. Such the treat can look great on the festive table.