If meat or chicken is an essential ingredient for the dish you’ve conceived, you can try to “lighten” it, using the loin or breast instead of the brisket or thighs. We suggest using recipes from potatoes, mushrooms and chicken: diet, of course, you will not name them, but from part calories can get rid of. And if you use a turkey, then the dish will be even more dietary.
- Potato recipes with mushrooms and chicken fillet
- Baked potato and chicken fillet recipe
- Ovens of chicken, potatoes and mushrooms in the oven
- Chicken fillet with mushrooms and potatoes in sour cream sauce
- Recipe for potatoes with mushrooms and chicken in a slow cooker
- Dish of turkey fillet with potatoes and mushrooms
- Pots with chicken, potatoes and wild mushrooms
- Casserole recipe with chicken, potatoes and mushrooms
Potato recipes with mushrooms and chicken fillet
Potato gnocchi with chicken and mushrooms
- 500 g of potatoes
- 200 g cheese
- 200-300 g of flour (not sure exactly how much you need, I added gradually, achieving the desired consistency of the test)
- 400 g chicken
- 300 g of mushrooms (I took mushrooms)
- 1 PC. carrots
- 1 PC. onions (or 50g leeks)
- 50 ml dry red wine
- 3 tbsp. l olive oil
- 2 tsp thyme
- 3 tbsp Sacla Originale Parmigiana Sauce
- a few leaves of parsley for decoration
- salt, black pepper to taste
Peel the potatoes, cut into pieces, put in a boil salted water. We will need to make mashed potatoes out of it.
Finely chop the carrots and onions, fry in olive oil, add a little water and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
Add the chicken, cut into pieces, fry until golden crust. Add wine, wait until it is evaporate.
Add mushrooms, cut into thin slices, thyme, cover cover and simmer over low heat for about 10 minutes. Then add salt pepper.
Mashed potatoes, add 150 g of grated cheese, then add flour until the dough stops sticking to hands, and from it it will be possible to sculpt sausages.
After making sausages from the dough with a diameter of about 1.5 cm, cut them into pieces 2-3 cm long.
Dip gnocchi into boiling salted water, cook for 5 minutes.
Add Sacla sauce to our stew, get a gnocchi slotted spoon, mix. Sacla sauce can be replaced with tomato puree + grated cheese + finely chopped celery stalk a little flour.
When serving fillet gnocchi with mushrooms and potatoes sprinkle the remaining cheese, garnish with parsley on top.
Salad with mushrooms, potatoes and chicken
- carrots – 1 pc.
- vegetable oil – for frying
- porcini mushrooms – 250 g.
- boiled potatoes – 2 pcs.
- boiled chicken fillet – 250 g.
- boiled eggs – 4 pcs.
- pickles – 4 pcs.
- walnuts – ground 50 g
For the preparation of chicken fillet salad with potatoes and mushrooms grate the carrots and fry in vegetable oil until softness.
Separately, fry chopped porcini mushrooms until cooked.
Cut the chicken into a small dice and put in a bowl.
We also cut the potatoes into small cubes and put them on top Chicken.
Put carrots and mushrooms here.
Grate the squirrels and put in a bowl.
Dice the cucumbers and put to the rest of the ingredients.
Season salad with mayonnaise, mix. Weather the night in the fridge.
Before serving, put the salad on the dish using a ring. Sprinkle the surface of the chicken fillet salad with mushrooms and potatoes chopped yolk and nuts. Serve to the table.
Chicken cutlets with mushrooms in batter
- 1 kg chicken fillet,
- 500 g of potatoes
- 400-500 g of champignons,
- 2 medium onions,
- 2 eggs, ½ cup vegetable oil,
- 4–5 Art. l breadcrumbs
- 2-3 tbsp. l flour
- salt and spices to taste
Wash the chicken fillet. Peel the onion. Chicken and one onion skip through the meat grinder. Wash, peel, chop mushrooms in small slices. Cut the second onion into small cubes. Mushrooms and onions in a small amount of butter, add to minced meat, salt, put spices, drive one egg and mix thoroughly. Form cutlets from minced meat, breaded in breadcrumbs. Beat the remaining egg with flour, a pinch of salt and 1-2 tbsp. l water into lush foam. Dip cutlets in batter and fry in vegetable oil until tender.
Boil the potatoes, put it on a dish and serve with chicken cutlets. Enjoy your meal!
Baked potato and chicken fillet recipe
- chicken fillet – 1 kg;
- mushrooms (to your taste) – 500 g;
- potatoes – 4 pcs;
- flour – Art. a spoon;
- garlic – 2 cloves;
- cream – it is better to use the fattest, 500 ml;
- cheese – fatty, 200 g;
- salt and pepper, a slice of butter.
Remove the skin from the breasts (if you don’t have the fillet) and remove the bones. Cut the meat into slices.
Fry it lightly, but not until cooked.
In the same pan, brown the chopped garlic, add to his favorite mushrooms. Add chopped small straw potatoes. When the water has evaporated, add flour. In another minute it’s time to add cream, add a little salt, add pepper. Through for several minutes the mass will thicken, and it can be turned off. Rinse it over low heat.
Put the chicken in the form, on top of it – mushroom – potato sprinkle the mixture with cheese and – into the oven. After 30 minutes at 200 degrees potato baked with mushrooms and chicken can serve.
Ovens of chicken, potatoes and mushrooms in the oven
- champignons 100 g
- onion 1 pc.
- sour cream 100 ml
- chicken fillet 200 g
- Russian cheese 100 g
- black pepper 1 pinch
- curry 1 pinch
- salt 1 pinch
- ground crackers 100 g
- 5 potatoes
- egg 1 pc.
- butter 20 g
- flour 1 tbsp. l
- salt 1 tsp
Make mashed potatoes. Add butter to the still warm mashed potatoes. Allow to cool. Let’s get stuffed: peel, wash and chop onions half rings. Cut mushrooms into slices.
Heat the pan with vegetable oil and fry the onions well to transparency. Add mushrooms and evaporate all the liquid. Fry about 5 minutes.
Then add sour cream, salt and pepper to taste. Put out 7-10 minutes on low heat.
Wash the chicken fillet, dry with a napkin, cut into small cubes. And fry for about 10 minutes. Add salt to taste to taste, season the curry.
Grate the cheese on a coarse grater. Add the egg to the puree, then flour and mix well until smooth!
Divide the potato dough into 7 balls, roll each in breadcrumbs. Put in a mold greased with creamy oil.
Form a nest from each ball.
Put a few pieces of fried in each recess chicken fillet.
Then a teaspoon of mushrooms. And put the bake in the oven for 20 minutes, at a temperature of 200 degrees.
Pull the form with nests from chicken, potatoes and mushrooms from the oven, sprinkle with cheese and send another 8-10 minutes the oven!
Chicken fillet with mushrooms and potatoes in sour cream sauce
- Chicken fillet 600 g
- Fresh champignons 450 g
- Potato – 6 pcs.
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Sour cream 7 tbsp. l
- Flour 3 tbsp. l
- Butter 60 g
- Salt, pepper to taste
To prepare a dish of chicken, potatoes and mushrooms in sour cream sauce, peel the onion and finely chop it.
Mushrooms cut into slices, if they are not large, or cubes.
Rinse and chop the chicken into medium-sized pieces.
Cut the potatoes into small cubes.
Melt the butter in a pan and fry the onion in it first, and then add mushrooms.
After 10 minutes, you can add chicken. Stir fry about 5 minutes already all together. Add potatoes and fry for about half an hour.
Prepare sour cream sauce. For this sour cream need to be diluted with a small amount of boiled water and add flour. To prevent lumps from forming, you can sift the flour through strainer into dissolved sour cream, continuously mixing. Eventually should get a homogeneous sauce without lumps.
Pour the chicken fillet with mushrooms and potatoes directly into the sauce in the pan.
Salt, pepper and, if desired, add your favorite spices. Mix everything well.
Chicken breast in cream sauce with mushrooms stew under the lid about half an hour more.
Recipe for potatoes with mushrooms and chicken in a slow cooker
Steamed potatoes with mushrooms and chicken
- Potato: 1 kg. Mushrooms: 400 g.
- Chicken fillet: 200 gr.
- Onion: 2 pcs. Salt: ½ tsp
- Refined vegetable oil: 3-4 tbsp. l
- Greens: 1-2 tbsp. l (parsley, dill, marjoram, basil, cilantro).
- Spices (a mixture of hot peppers or red pepper, oregano or ready-made mixture of herbs, ground cumin).
How to cook:
Rinse the mushrooms and cut them into slices.
Cut the fillet into small cubes or split into fibers.
Finely chop the onion.
Lightly fry the onion with mushrooms in vegetable oil on a separate pan for 5-10 minutes.
Cut potatoes into large slices.
Roll potatoes in a mixture: ground cumin, pepper, herbs, salt.
Put the potatoes in a mesh pan.
Pour 2 cups of water into the multicooker bowl.
Cook vegetables in the STEAM BOILING mode for 30 minutes.
Add the fried mushrooms, onions and filet.
Sprinkle with finely chopped herbs.
Cook potatoes with mushrooms and fillets in a slow cooker in the BREW ON mode A couple more 10 minutes.
Dish of turkey fillet with potatoes and mushrooms
- 0.8 kg turkey fillet;
- 0.3 kg of any mushrooms;
- 0.6 kg of potatoes;
- 0.4 kg of onions;
- salt pepper;
- 0.4 kg sour cream;
- 0.2 kg of cheese.
- Peel the onion, cut into thin half rings, marinate in acidified with vinegar water for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut the turkey into arbitrary slices, salt, pepper and put in the form for cooking in the oven.
- Remove the onion from the marinade, squeeze slightly and spread on top meat.
- Cut mushrooms into slices, arrange onion, add salt. At if desired, they can be slightly fried in a pan, so they will more aromatic.
- Peel potatoes, slice and spread on top mushrooms and salt. If the turkey with mushrooms is royally prepared without it, then we simply skip this step.
- Sour cream, pepper, pour potatoes on top and send form in the oven for 40 minutes. The required temperature is 190-200 ° C.
- Then take out the dish, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake another 5 minutes until a delicious crust appears. Do not keep the dish from turkey fillet with potatoes and mushrooms in the oven, otherwise the cheese will become hard and dry.
Pots with chicken, potatoes and wild mushrooms
Potatoes with chicken and mushrooms in pots
- Chicken fillet – 400 gr
- Potato – 250 gr
- Forest mushrooms – 250 gr
- Cheese – 60 gr
- Sour cream – 40 gr
- Onions – 2 pcs.
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Flour – 80 gr
- Water – 150 ml
First, wash the chicken fillet under cold water and lay on paper napkins. Then as soon as the meat dries, chop it in small pieces. Add salt, spices, pepper to the flour, mix and roll meat, fry on all sides in oil. Bow chop finely, and mushrooms into slices.
First, fry the onions, then add to the mushrooms and fry again all. Cut the peeled potatoes into small cubes and lay on the bottom of the pots. Grate the cheese on a grater, add sour cream, spices, squeezed garlic, water and chopped herbs and mix well. On top of the potatoes, put the meat in pots, after the mushrooms and pour the cooked sauce. Pots put in preheated to 230 degrees oven for about 40 minutes. Serve chicken with potatoes and mushrooms right in the pots, placing them under them plates.
Chicken fillet with mushrooms and milk in potted
- chicken fillet;
- Forest mushrooms;
- salt pepper.
- Cut the fillet into arbitrary pieces, send it to fry in to the pan.
- Grind onions and mushrooms, fry for several minutes along with poultry meat.
- Fried products are arranged in pots.
- Peel potatoes and carrots, cut. Diced potatoes, carrots thin circles, can be grated on a coarse grater. We lay out in pots.
- Salt the milk, mix thoroughly until completely dissolved and fill the pots to half. Cover the pots with chicken, mushrooms and potatoes and bake in the oven for about an hour at medium temperature.
Casserole recipe with chicken, potatoes and mushrooms
- Chicken fillet – 500 g
- Potato – 1 kg
- Mushrooms – 200 g
- Hard cheese – 200 g
- Onions – 150 g
- Mayonnaise – 50 g
- Sour cream – 300 g
- Salt to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Chicken seasoning to taste
- Vegetable oil – 1-2 tbsp. spoons
Turn on the oven. Wash, dry chicken fillet and cut into small pieces.
Put the prepared fillet in a bowl, salt, pepper, add Mayo. Mix well and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Now, to cook the filet with mushrooms and potatoes in the oven, need to peel and wash the onion. Cut into half rings.
Peel, wash and cut the potatoes into thin slices.
Chop mushrooms, as you like.
Grate hard cheese on a coarse grater.
Grease the mold with vegetable oil. Lay out the first layer – bow.
Put a layer of half a potato on the onion.
Make a cream sauce, for this mix sour cream, pepper, salt and spices to taste. Mix everything well.
Grease the potato with half the sour cream sauce. Top out half chicken fillet. Put chopped mushrooms. Sprinkle on top half cheese.
Then lay out a layer of the remaining potatoes. Grease the remaining sour cream. Put chicken fillet. Sprinkle cheese on top.
Place the chicken casserole dish on the middle shelf.
Cook the chicken casserole in the oven, heated to 180 ° C, approximately one hour until golden brown.
Casserole with chicken, potatoes and mushrooms is ready.
Enjoy your meal!