Not so long ago, pastries with various fillings were for many camp food and even everyday dinners. Pies, pancakes, cakes and pies decorated any festive table. Moreover, such dough products served for our parents and grandmothers and grandfathers are the usual form of dinners outside the home. Even long trips are not dispensed with pies. Especially delicious was the filling from the forest mushrooms.
If you wanted to surprise your loved ones with delicious pastries, think of cakes and pies. This article will talk about how to cook the stuffing of mushrooms – delicious and fragrant mushrooms. And although it will take a little more of your time than heating the semi-finished products in the microwave, yet you get Great pleasure from fresh baking.
Salted saffron stuffing for yeast pies test
In this option, it is proposed to prepare a filling of salted saffron milk mushrooms. Delicious pies with wild mushrooms are made from ordinary yeast dough. The pies are very lush, and on the outside Appetizing mind. With the preparation of this dish can handle even a novice mistress.
- 400 g salted saffron mushrooms;
- 3 pcs. onions;
- 4 tbsp. l vegetable oil or butter;
- Ground black pepper to taste.
The filling of salty saffron mushrooms for pies is prepared in stages, according to the description below.
Pour mushrooms with cold water and rinse thoroughly with saline solution. If the mushrooms are too salty, they are filled with water and left for 30-40 minutes to get wet.
Put a slotted spoon on a kitchen towel and leave to drain from fluid.
Cut the mushrooms into small pieces and put on a dry, warmed to the pan.
Fry for a few minutes until all the mushrooms evaporate liquid.
Pour in vegetable oil (can be creamy), fry until golden color.
Peel the onion, cut into small cubes and fry until golden brown in a separate pan.
Mix mushrooms with onions, pepper and use for making pies. Although such a delicious filling can be used for pancakes and pies.
Stuffing made from fresh mushrooms mushrooms
Stuffed with fresh mushrooms mushrooms – excellent option to fill it with pies. Such a fragrant dish will diverge “with a bang”! You will be surprised how fast what you have been cooking for so long has ended.
- 700-800 g of fresh saffron mushrooms;
- 4 things. onions;
- 3 tbsp. l melted butter;
- 2 tbsp. l sour cream;
- 3 hard boiled eggs;
- 2 sprigs of parsley;
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste.
A filling for pies made from mushrooms is made in stages.
- Mushrooms cleanse forest debris: needles, leaves and debris herbs.
- The sealed ends of the legs are cut off and washed in cold water, mixing hands for several minutes.
- Having laid in a colander, the mushrooms are allowed to drain from excess fluid.
- Spread in a dry preheated pan and fry on medium fire to evaporate the liquid.
- Add 2 tbsp. l ghee and fry until golden colors.
- Twist in a meat grinder and spread in a separate deep a plate.
- The onions are peeled, washed under the tap and chopped in small cubes.
- Fry the onion in ghee until soft and mix with mushrooms.
- The eggs are peeled, crushed and combined with mushroom filling.
- Add sour cream, chopped herbs, add, pepper and mix.
Boiled saffron stuffing
Pie toppings can be made from mushrooms, boiled in water with citric acid. Such a mushroom mixture is used. as a side dish for meat or vegetable dishes, for example, baked pork or boiled potatoes.
- 500 g of boiled saffron mushrooms;
- 2 pcs. medium carrots and onions;
- 3 boiled eggs;
- Salt and black pepper – to taste;
- Vegetable or butter – for frying;
- 2 tbsp. l tomato paste;
- 2 tbsp. l breadcrumbs;
- 3 branches of dill and / or parsley.
- Pass the boiled mushrooms through a meat grinder, squeeze with your hands and put in a deep plate.
- Shell eggs, chop with a knife, add into the mushrooms.
- Wash greens, dry and finely chop with a knife.
- Peel, wash and chop carrots and onions: grind carrots through a meat grinder, cut the onion into small cubes.
- Put vegetables in a hot frying pan with oil and fry until readiness.
- Allow to cool, and without oil lay out to the mushrooms.
- Transfer the whole mass into a hot pan again, introduce the tomato pasta, breadcrumbs.
- Add salt, pepper and simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes, constantly stirring with a wooden spoon to prevent burning.
- Once the mushroom mass has cooled, introduce chopped greens and mix.
Frozen mushrooms filling
You can also make excellent saffron mushrooms. stuffing, for example, for the quill. They are made from a mixture of rye premium wheat flour to increase gluten level in the test.
The aroma of such pastries with mushroom filling, filling the house, quickly will call to the table all your loved ones.
- 500 g of frozen saffron mushrooms;
- 2 pcs. onions;
- Pinch of curry;
- 2 tbsp. l butter;
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- 100 ml of milk;
- 2 eggs.
We offer to prepare the filling for the saffron mushrooms, following the step-by-step instructions below.
- Mushrooms are thawed by laying on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator, leave for several hours or overnight.
- Grind in small pieces and spread on preheated with butter pan.
- Fry until golden brown and add chopped into cubes onion.
- Fry over medium heat for another 10 minutes, stir constantly to there was no mass burning.
- Salted and pepper to taste, curry is introduced and carefully mix.
- In the prepared dough, spread the filling and pour on top prepared by pouring from a whipped mixture of milk and eggs.
- The baking is baked in a hot oven for 30 minutes at a temperature 180 ° C.