One of the most beloved dishes in many families is meat with mushrooms, which is independent of the cooking method always It turns out very tasty and fragrant. You can cook it not only with fresh, but also with pickled mushrooms, thanks adding which the dish turns out to be especially tender, and its taste naughty. There are many recipes for cooking meat with pickled mushrooms, the most popular ones are listed below.
Meat with pickled mushrooms in a pan
- 700-750 g of pork (preferably meat from the neck);
- 250 g whole pickled champignons;
- 200 g of processed cheese;
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of tomato paste;
- seasonings for meat, greens;
- salt pepper.
1. Rinse pork with water, dry on paper towel, cut into small pieces, place on frying pan with vegetable oil, fry on medium fire;
2. Rinse the pickled mushrooms, dip into boiling water for 6-8 minutes, then rinse them with cold water, finely chop, add to pork and mix;
3. After 5-7 minutes, add melted to the pan sliced cheese and cook until melting;
4. Add spices, herbs, salt and stew 5 minutes under the lid, then turn off the heat.
Serve the meat cooked according to this recipe. mushrooms can be with any side dish, but best of all it is combined with mashed potatoes.
Meat with pickled mushrooms in a slow cooker
Want to surprise your family but don’t know how to cook meat with pickled mushrooms? Such a kitchen assistant will help to do this, like a slow cooker.
- 800-900 g of pork;
- a can of pickled mushrooms;
- 1 tbsp. sour cream;
- 1 \ 3 Art. wheat flour;
- ground coriander;
- vegetable oil;
- ginger root;
- salt, pepper, spices.
The cooking process:
1. Wash the meat under running water, dry, cut into small pieces, crush coriander, carefully mix by hand, pressing spices into the meat, leave for 10 minutes
2. Meanwhile, drain the marinade from the mushrooms into a separate capacity and prepare sauce based on it. For this, in 150 ml of mushroom marinade need to add 2 tbsp. tablespoons of flour and salt, sour cream and mix everything thoroughly;
3. In a bowl of a multicooker with a heated vegetable butter should be put meat and fry at constant stirring until the color of the pieces changes;
4. Add mushrooms and grated to the slow cooker ginger, mix everything and turn on the stewing mode for 50-60 minutes;
5. After 30 minutes add prepared sauce and leave stewed until the end of the program.
The dish goes well with rice and other cereals.
Potted meat with pickled mushrooms and potatoes
Delicious and aromatic meat with pickled mushrooms and potatoes in the oven, for example, cooked in portioned clay potted.
- 400 g of beef;
- 250 g pickled mushrooms;
- 450-500 g of potatoes;
- vegetable oil;
- 2 onions;
- Bell pepper;
- salt, spices.
The process of cooking meat in marinated pots mushrooms and potatoes are as follows:
1. Wash beef, dry, cut into medium diced and quickly fry on preheated vegetable oil;
2. Wash mushrooms, put them in a colander;
3. Peel onions, peel and wash carrots. Dice onions, carrots – rings, squeeze on another in a pan;
4. Wash the potatoes, peel them, rinse again under running water, cut into cubes, spread to the bottom pots;
5. On top of it put the fried beef, onions with carrots and honey mushrooms;
6. Add spices, salt, add boiled water water, cook in a preheated oven for 45-60 minutes.
The dish goes well with cabbage salad.
Stew with pickled mushrooms in a pan
You can cook a fragrant meat dish on a regular in the pan.
- 500 g of beef pulp;
- 150 g pickled mushrooms;
- 1.5 teaspoons ground coriander;
- 3-5 tbsp. tablespoons of olive or sunflower oil;
- salt, black pepper, bay leaf.
For the sauce:
- 100 ml sour cream;
- 100 ml of mushroom marinade;
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of flour; 1 teaspoon of fine salt.
1. Wash beef, cut into small cubes, sprinkle with coriander, mix, leave on 7-10 minutes, then fry over high heat to form crusts;
2. Add finely chopped onions and honey mushrooms, the remaining oil, mix everything, simmer for 5-8 minutes;
3. Mix sour cream and marinade, salt it and add flour. Add the resulting sauce to the onion pan and mushrooms, mix everything, cover and simmer while stirring 50 minutes.
Serve stew with pickled mushrooms with potatoes and cereals.
How to cook meat in French with pickled mushrooms
An excellent dish for the festive table will be meat in French with pickled mushrooms, which will appeal to both adults and children.
- 600-650 g of pork;
- 350-400 g pickled champignons;
- 2 medium onions;
- 3 tomatoes;
- 100 ml of mayonnaise (can be replaced with fat sour cream);
- 150 g of hard unsweetened cheese;
- vegetable oil;
- spices, salt, herbs.
1. Wash, dry, cut the pork across the fibers slices 1 cm thick as chop, put in a bowl, salt, pepper, let stand for 5 minutes;
2. Beat off each piece of meat individually with a kitchen gavel through cling film and put on greased butter pan so that between the pieces there is no gaps, but also with an overlap, so that they do not lie;
3. On top of it, lay the onion evenly, sliced in half rings, washed, chopped and fried mushrooms, salt and pepper;
4. Next, spread the tomatoes in an even layer, cut into half rings and “shade” with thin strips of mayonnaise (use up about 1 \ 2);
5. Sprinkle with herbs, pepper, sprinkle with grated cheese and shade again with mayonnaise.
Put the baking sheet in the preheated oven and cook the dish with 200 degrees 30-35 minutes. The finished dish can be served with rice garnish, mashed potatoes and vegetables.