Fragrant meat with dried mushrooms – very tender and hearty a dish of great taste. It is amazing way ingredients such as sour cream, meat and mushrooms are combined, giving The dish is especially refined taste. Cook stew or baked with dried mushrooms can be as a festive, and as a daily meal. It goes well with mashed potatoes, buckwheat and boiled rice.
Dried Mushroom Stew Recipe
- 0.5-0.6 kg of pork;
- 150 ml sour cream 15%;
- onion head;
- a glass of dried mushrooms;
- one tbsp. a spoon of wheat flour;
- a glass of broth;
- salt and spices to taste;
- vegetable oil.
1. Rinse dry mushrooms, pour boiling water over them and set aside for 30 minutes;
2. Peel onions, wash under running water, grind, fry until golden brown on a sunflower oil;
3. Wash, dry, cut the meat into slices. medium-sized, fry it over high heat until golden crust;
4. Once the pork is crusty, reduce fire, add onion and steamed and chopped to it honey mushrooms. Fry all together for about 5-7 minutes;
5. Pour in the broth and simmer under the lid 30-40 minutes until ready, then salt and add sour cream and mix;
6. Add a tablespoon of flour mixed with with a small amount of water, mix the mixture, heat it to a boil and remove from the stove.
You can serve it with rice or other cereal cereals and potatoes.
How to cook dried mushrooms and meat in the oven (with photo)
Do not know how to cook dried mushrooms with meat and worry that will they turn out to be tasteless and tough? Try cooking in the oven according to the recipe below.
- 800-900 g of potatoes;
- 450 g lean pork;
- 1 \ 2 tsp salt;
- three tbsp. spoons of dried mushrooms;
- a glass of boiling water;
- Bay leaf.
1. Rinse the dried mushrooms thoroughly under running water in a colander, place in a bowl, pour a glass hot water, leave for 10 minutes;
2. Meanwhile, you need to clean, wash and cut the potatoes into halves and put on the bottom of the goose meat;
3. Wash the meat, cut into portions and put on top of potatoes;
4. Along the edges of the crawler along the walls put 2-3 mystic laurel;
5. Soaked mushrooms with water in which they swelled, pour over potatoes and pork, add another glass boiling water, salt, pepper, cover the goose bowl with a lid and send in the oven for 1.0-1.5 hours.
To quickly cook flavored meat with dried mushrooms in the oven, it must first be preheated to 190 degrees. Serve the dish in a deep dish in a warm form. To meat with dried mushrooms in the oven, presented in the photo below, it turned out even more mouth-watering, you can decorate it before serving finely chopped dill.
Meat Recipe with Dried Mushrooms “In Petrovsky”
One of the most delicious dishes that can often be seen on the menu. cozy home cafes and small restaurants is meat in Petrovsky. Meat Recipe with Dried Mushrooms “Petrovsky” is given below.
- 0.5 kg of beef;
- 0.3 g of dried mushrooms (butter, honey mushrooms or boletus);
- six potatoes;
- eight cloves of garlic;
- four onions;
- a bunch of parsley;
- 250 ml sour cream;
- one tbsp. a spoon of flour;
- bay leaf, peppercorns;
- salt to taste;
- vegetable oil;
- two sachets of a mixture of herbs for frying beef.
1. Rinse mushrooms, soak for 30 minutes in hot water
2. Wash the meat, if necessary, thaw and cut into bars or strips, quickly fry over high heat, put in a pan with thick walls;
3. Onion cut into small cubes and fry on vegetable oil with herbs for frying;
4. Soft mushrooms to catch from the water with a slotted spoon, cut into strips and send to the pot for meat;
5. Strain the mushroom broth through 3 layers of gauze, pour into the pan to meat and mushrooms;
6. Add water to cover the mushrooms and meat, put bay leaf, pepper, simmer until half ready;
7. Meanwhile, peel and cut into strips potatoes, add to the pan when the beef is almost ready;
8. Peel the garlic, put half in a pan with chopped herbs;
9. 5-7 minutes before cooking, add 150 ml to the pan sour cream and a tablespoon of flour diluted in water for giving the dish a viscous consistency;
10. When the potatoes are ready, turn off fire t leave the dish to infuse for 20-25 minutes.
Serve meat with dried mushrooms in pots (portioned), sprinkle the dish with the second part of the garlic, passed through the press, and add a tablespoon of sour cream.
Multicooked dried mushroom meat
Tasty, appetizing and very aromatic will turn out meat with dried mushrooms cooked in a slow cooker.
- 600 g of beef;
- 250 g – dried mushrooms;
- two onions;
- 50-70 ml of vegetable oil;
- 150 ml of water;
- salt, pepper to taste.
1. Beef rinse, cut, cut veins, cut into medium cubes;
2. Rinse the mushrooms and pour boiling water for half an hour, then to cut;
3. Peel, rinse, chop the onion half rings;
4. Place the meat cubes, mushrooms and onions, sprinkle salt, pepper and mix thoroughly with your hands;
5. In the “Frying” mode, prepare a mixture of meat, mushrooms and onions in vegetable oil until a light golden hue. After that, pour water into the multicooker bowl and cook for at least an hour in the “Extinguishing” mode.
At the end of the program, leave the dish in a closed multicooker for 20 minutes to insist. Serve with any side dish, decorating with greens.
French meat with dried mushrooms and potatoes
Those who love baked dishes are sure to enjoy the meat. in French with dried mushrooms and potatoes.
- 450-500 g of beef tenderloin;
- five large potatoes;
- one onion;
- 150-200 g of hard cheese;
- 200 g dry butter;
- 30 g of vegetable oil;
- 150-200 g of mayonnaise;
- ground black pepper, salt, dried garlic, spices.
1. Cut the cut into thin plates as on chops or slices, beat with a kitchen hammer, salt and pepper;
2. Peel the potatoes into thin slices slices;
3. Wash the butter, soak for 30 minutes, cut in pieces;
4. Onion cut into half rings;
5. Grate hard cheese and mix with mayonnaise;
6. Lubricate the mold with vegetable oil, lay out ingredients in 2 layers in the following order – potatoes, meat, mushrooms, onions, a mixture of mayonnaise and cheese;
7. Add 50 ml of water, cover with foil on top and place in a preheated oven for 40-60 minutes. 10 minutes before readiness to remove the foil and sprinkle the dish with spices and grated cheese.
Serve in the serving plates, decorating the dish greens.