Many people consider julienne with meat and mushrooms to be pure restaurant dish and do not even try to cook it at home conditions. And in vain, because there are many recipes making this delicious culinary masterpiece, among which every housewife will be able to find the most suitable for herself option.
For cooking julienne with meat and mushrooms in the classic mushrooms are used in the recipe, and there’s plenty reasons. The main reason is that they cook very quickly. But besides This champignon is also very useful, as in its composition contain a lot of vitamins (groups B, PP, E, D) and healthy organic acids and minerals, and by the amount of them phosphorus, they can compete with seafood. How to cook julienne with mushrooms and meat correctly? In this you The recipes below will help.
Oven-cooked julienne with meat and mushrooms
Cooked julienne with meat and mushrooms all family members will like it, and its aroma will remain in memory for a long time. To prepare it you will need:
- boiled chicken fillet;
- champignons – 250-300 g;
- onions – 1 head;
- hard unsweetened cheese – 100 g;
- cream – 200-220 ml;
- wheat flour – 2 tbsp. spoons;
- vegetable oil – 50 ml;
- pepper, salt and spices to taste.
1. Cut the fillet into medium cubes. Bow peel, cut into thin rings. Rinse mushrooms under running in a colander and cut into slices;
2. Heat the oil in a pan and fry onions on it to a beautiful golden yellow color;
3. Add mushrooms to the onion, salt, add pepper, spices and simmer for about 10 minutes to evaporate excess liquids;
4. Add meat to the pan, carefully mix and simmer for another 5 minutes to absorb meat aromas of onions and mushrooms;
5. Fry the flour in a separate pan. 3-5 minutes, then gradually add flour to it, carefully rubbing all formed lumps;
6. Add the resulting sauce to meat with mushrooms and onions. Mix thoroughly and decompose the resulting mixture into baking tins. Sprinkle with hard cheese on top and send bake for 20 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees.
It is important that all ingredients be chopped very finely. Cream can be replaced with low-fat sour cream.
Julienne recipe with mushrooms, meat and potatoes
Julienne with mushrooms has gained unprecedented popularity, therefore recipes over time a lot of this dish appeared, and in its composition other products started to be added and one of them is potato. A very tasty and satisfying dish is julienne with mushrooms, meat and potatoes. For its preparation You will need the following ingredients:
- 450 g of fresh mushrooms;
- 300 g of boiled chicken;
- 650 g of potatoes;
- 150 g of yellow onions;
- 250 ml of heavy cream;
- 100 ml pasteurized milk;
- 250 g of hard cheese;
- 50 g of flour;
- spices, salt.
1. Peel the onion, chop finely and brown in well-warmed sunflower oil;
2. Wash mushrooms, chop thin slices, add to the onion, mix, simmer for 5-7 minutes and pour milk;
3. Cream thoroughly mixed with flour, whisk whisk, boil and add to vegetables;
4. Grind the meat, add to the pan, mix all the ingredients and simmer over low heat;
5. Peel, wash, chop potatoes cubes, fry in a second pan until rosy crusts.
When all the ingredients are half-cooked, you can proceed with putting the future julienne in a baking dish. You need to lay them out in layers in the following order: fried potatoes, then vegetable mass, a layer of grated cheese. Thereafter you need to send the dish to the oven for 15-20 minutes. Serve in hot decorating it with chopped greens.
Hearty julienne with meat and mushrooms in pots
For those who like more hearty dishes, a great option decorations for the festive table will be julienne with meat and mushrooms in pots, in which pork is present instead of chicken. To prepare it, you need the following Ingredients:
- 600 g of pork (loin);
- 400 g of champignons;
- 20 g butter;
- 30 g of flour;
- 50 ml of milk;
- 50 ml sour cream;
- 200 g of hard cheese;
- salt, spices, pepper.
1. Wash and boil the loin until semi-preparedness;
2. Peel and finely chop the onion on heated oil until clear;
3. Add washed and chopped plates mushrooms, stir fry with onions for 7 minutes;
4. After the mushrooms are browned, you need add the boiled meat sliced into pieces into the pan. Fry 5-7 minutes and then put in pots.
Now you can start preparing the sauce, for this you need melt butter in a pan, add flour to it with stir constantly and fry. It is important that it does not form no lumps, so you need to mix very carefully. Next you need pour milk and cook the sauce until thick, add in the end mayonnaise and sour cream. Ready sauce needs to fill in contents pots, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake at 180 degrees 15 minutes.
Jellied recipe with meat, mushrooms, cheese and nutmeg
Fans of unusual dishes will definitely like the recipe cooking julienne with meat, mushrooms and cheese, which also ingredients like lemon and nutmeg are present, giving this culinary masterpiece an exquisite taste and aroma. To cook it, you need to stock up on such the ingredients:
- 300-400 chicken;
- 200-250 g of fresh champignons;
- 150-200 g of hard cheese;
- 350-400 ml of milk;
- one large onion;
- 40 g butter;
- 20 g of flour;
- nutmeg to taste, salt.
The cooking process is similar to that described in the previous recipe, with the exception that with spices in onions with mushrooms need to squeeze the juice of lemon, and in the sauce when preparing it along with sour cream, you need to add nutmeg.
How to quickly cook julienne with meat and mushrooms
Very fast and easy to cook julienne with mushrooms according to the above below the prescription. This dish will be a great snack if when guests arrived very suddenly or just wanted have a bite to eat something delicious. To cook it will need:
- 300 g of champignons;
- 250 g of hard cheese;
- 150 ml sour cream;
- 2 onions;
- sunflower oil;
- flour, salt and pepper.
The cooking process is as follows way:
1. Onion cut into half rings, fry in oil until golden brown;
2. Cut the champignons into thin slices, add to the onion, simmer for 5 minutes;
3. Add sour cream and a teaspoon of flour for thicken, simmer for 3-5 minutes, then add salt and pepper.
Now mushrooms with onions need to be transferred to a baking dish, sprinkle with grated cheese, put in the oven for 8 minutes. Serve hot with croutons under provencal herbs and chopped parsley.