The tops in appearance resemble young breasts, and in similar in color to saffron milk. Although the mushrooms have a pleasant, delicate smell, due to the bitterness inherent in the pulp, these fruiting bodies are underestimated mushroom pickers.
Since threesomes are a conditionally edible species, this suggests the fact that the use of mushrooms is possible only after soaking and long boiling in salted water.
- How to cook threshing mushrooms yourself, so as not to bitter
- How to cook fried wave mushrooms in sour cream
- How to quickly cook thrills in batter at home conditions
- How to process and prepare the travaki marinated with cloves
- How can I cook mushrooms, pickled with vegetables
- How to cook saltwater mushroom mushrooms hot way
- How to cook cold traps
- How to make potato soup with throttles
- How to cook pink mushrooms with potted meat
- How to Cook White Thistles Stewed in Wine
How to cook threshing mushrooms yourself, so as not to bitter
First, learn how to cook mushrooms on your own. thrills so as not to bitter and spoil the taste of the dish.
Before cooking any meal from the thrill Be sure to carry out the processing:
Sort mushrooms, remove debris from hats, cut off damaged ones areas and hardened tips of the legs.
Rinse several times in cold water so that sand comes out.
Pour with water and leave to soak for several hours to 3 days, depending on what dishes will be prepared. At this should change the water several times, which will remove the bitterness from the waves.
Pick mushrooms, put into wire rack, drain and put in enameled container.
Boil for 20-30 minutes. (time depends on the size of fruiting bodies) in salted water, put in a colander and rinse with cold water. Only after boiling, the traps become suitable for further cooking.
How to cook throttles at home, you can learn from the proposed recipes.
How to cook fried wave mushrooms in sour cream
Nutrients can compete with oils for their nutritional value, boletus, mushrooms and chanterelles. Their taste takes on special piquant notes combined with sour cream, especially during frying. How to cook fried traps to surprise your household?
- 1.5 kg of boiled mushrooms;
- 2 onions;
- 1 carrot;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 3 tbsp. l butter;
- 1.5 tbsp. sour cream;
- Salt and ground black pepper – to your taste;
- 2 tbsp. l chopped parsley.
See step-by-step photos showing how to cook waves, fried with sour cream.
- Boiled thrills are laid out on a paper towel and leave to dry.
- Peel the onion and garlic, cut into small cubes and fry in butter until a pleasant golden hue.
- Dice the waves, add to the onion and garlic, fry 10 minutes. over medium heat.
- Peel, wash and cut the carrots, add to mushrooms.
- Salt, sprinkle with pepper, mix and fry for 10 minutes.
- Pour in sour cream, mix and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add parsley, mix and simmer for 5 minutes. The best an option for the dish is a side dish of boiled potatoes.
How to quickly cook thrills in batter at home conditions
Try to fry mushrooms in batter – this is completely new and An interesting treat for holiday feasts. Proposed option allows you to quickly cook thrills, like a snack dish.
- 1 kg of boiled mushrooms;
- Premium flour;
- Shredded green dill;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- Vegetable oil;
- 2 eggs;
- 1/3 tsp ground black pepper;
- Salt to taste.
Learn how to cook wave mushrooms, fried in batter, learn from step-by-step process description.
- Cut large boiled traps in half and add salt.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, taking into account the fact that mushrooms will float in it.
- Connect 3 tbsp. l flour with eggs, crushed garlic, herbs dill and ground pepper, beat a little with a whisk.
- Roll the mushrooms first in flour, then dip in the egg mixture and again in flour.
- Put in hot oil and fry until golden crusts.
- Put mushrooms on a paper towel to drain excess fat, then serve.
How to process and prepare the travaki marinated with cloves
A special place among the appetizers on the festive table is marinated mushrooms. How to process and cook cloves marinated with cloves?
- 2 kg of mushrooms;
- 500 ml of water for the marinade;
- 1 tbsp. l salts;
- 1.5 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 7-10 carnations;
- 3 sheets of laurel and allspice;
- 70% vinegar essence.
How to cook pickled traps with cloves, will show step by step recipe. Recall that processing not only includes preliminary cleaning, but also the proper boiling of mushrooms.
- Peel the mushrooms, cut off the ends of the legs, put in boiling salted water with citric acid and boil for 20 minutes. over medium heat.
- When the foam appears, be sure to remove it with a slotted spoon.
- Add chopped onions into water and boil 10 min
- Catch the mushrooms and put in an enameled pan with boiling marinade.
- Marinade: boil water, add salt, sugar, allspice, bay leaf and cloves.
- Boil for 5 minutes, boil the mushrooms in the marinade for 15 minutes, distribute in jars and pour the marinade.
- Top with ½ teaspoon in mushrooms. vinegar essence (0.5l jar), roll up and flip.
- Cover with a blanket and leave the mushrooms to cool for 12-14 hours.
- Take out in a cool and dark room for a long time. storage.
How can I cook mushrooms, pickled with vegetables
Cooking this blank for the winter will require the hostess Serious attitude and compliance with certain rules. how properly cook mushrooms, pickled with vegetables, so that get the perfect snack?
- 2 kg of boiled crackers;
- 3 onions;
- 2 carrots;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 1 liter of water – for marinade;
- 2.5 tbsp. l 9% vinegar;
- 1.5 tbsp. l salts;
- 1 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 3 inflorescences of cloves;
- 10 peas of black pepper;
- 3 sheets of laurel.
We offer you to watch a video on how to cook marinated pickles with vegetables.
- Peel onions, carrots and garlic, cut onions into rings, carrots thin strips, garlic cloves into 4 parts.
- In boiling water, put all chopped vegetables, salt, sugar, cloves, peppercorns and laurel leaves.
- Boil the marinade for 10 minutes, add the vinegar and pour the mushrooms, simmer for 15 minutes.
- Put mushrooms with vegetables in sterilized jars, fill with marinade, cover with metal lids and put sterilized in hot water for 20 minutes.
- Roll up, allow to cool at room temperature and take out in dark, cool room for long-term storage.
How to cook saltwater mushroom mushrooms hot way
How to cook hot salted threshing rolls to get a delicious and fragrant dish for the festive table? Knowing this recipe, you can delight your loved ones and friends with delicious and healthy snack.
- 2 kg of boiled mushrooms;
- 150 g of salt;
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- 10 peas of black pepper;
- 8-10 leaves of blackcurrant;
- 4-6 leaves of laurel.
Use a step-by-step recipe showing how to cook salty traps to enjoy the incredible taste mushrooms in the long winter.
- Put the boiled mushrooms on a paper towel to dry and cooled down.
- Spread clean and dry at the bottom of the enameled pan blackcurrant leaves, sprinkle with a thin layer of salt.
- Lay out mushrooms in layers, pouring each with salt, peas pepper, garlic slices and bay leaves.
- Pour boiling water, cover with a gauze cloth and squeeze cargo in the form of an inverted plate and a jar filled with water.
- Take out in a dark, cool room for 12 hours.
- Arrange the mushrooms in sterilized jars, pour brine and close tight nylon caps.
- Take out again in a cool room and after 10-15 days mushrooms are ready to eat.
How to cook cold traps
The cold method involves prolonged soaking of the waves, up to about 4 days. How to cook salted mushrooms waves to make a crispy and fragrant snack?
- 2 kg of fresh mushrooms;
- 4 tbsp. l salts;
- 8-10 cloves of garlic;
- 2 leaves of green horseradish;
- 10 pieces. blackcurrant leaves;
- 5 g of citric acid.
A recipe that describes how to cook traps will help housewives handle the process.
- After preliminary cleaning, rinse the mushrooms thoroughly several times in cold water.
- Pour in plenty of water, pour in salt (2 tsp. Per 1 liter water) and add citric acid.
- After 2 days, rinse the traps and repeat the procedure soaking with salt, but without acid.
- After another day, drain the water, and pour over the mushrooms with boiling water and lay in sterilized jars, on the bottom of which there is a “pillow” of horseradish leaves.
- Sprinkle each layer of throttles with salt, chopped garlic, and top with blackcurrant leaves.
- Squeeze with the load so that the mushrooms let juice in 2-3 days keep in a cool room for 30 days.
- After a month, the salted mushrooms of the threshing pan are ready for use.
How to make potato soup with throttles
Many claim that the threshing can only be pickled and salted. However, we assure you that these mushrooms are prepared amazingly tasty and aromatic dishes, such as soup. How to make soup from threes for A hearty dinner with the whole family?
The following ingredients need to be prepared:
- 500 g of boiled crackers;
- 5 pieces. potatoes;
- 1 pc. onions and carrots;
- 2 l of chicken stock;
- Refined vegetable oil;
- 2 tbsp. l chopped parsley;
- Salt to taste;
- Halved boiled eggs – for decoration.
How to cook traps and make delicious mushroom soup for your household?
- Boiled mushrooms are cut into pieces and fried in oil until golden crust.
- Vegetables are peeled, washed in water and cut: onions and carrots in small cubes, straws potatoes.
- Potatoes are introduced into the chicken broth and cooked for 10 minutes. on the medium heat.
- Onions and carrots are added to the mushrooms and fried together 10 min
- Add to potatoes and simmer 15 min
- Add salt to taste, alter, turn off the heat and leave on the stove for 10 minutes
- Poured into portioned plates, laid out in half boiled eggs and sprinkled with herbs.
How to cook pink mushrooms with potted meat
Mushrooms with meat, baked in pots – amazingly delicious dish for many families. Pink waves have a pleasant aroma, therefore the cooked treat will be delicious. How to to prepare a pink thrush so as not to disappoint those close to you of people?
- 500 g of pork;
- 500 g of boiled mushrooms;
- 3 onion heads;
- 200 ml of sour cream;
- 50 ml of water in each pot;
- Salt and ground black pepper – to taste;
- 4 cloves of garlic.
How to cook pink wave mushrooms, you can find out from a phased description.
- Cut the mushrooms into pieces, wash the meat and cut into strips.
- Peel the onion, cut into half rings, combine in one bowl with meat and mushrooms.
- Salt to taste, sprinkle with pepper and chopped small diced garlic.
- Mix and put into prepared pots, pour into each with 50 ml of water.
- Pour sour cream on top, cover and put in preheated the oven.
- Bake at a temperature of 180 ° C for 60-70 min., In depending on the volume of pots.
How to Cook White Thistles Stewed in Wine
White waves are not inferior in taste to pink, so you can also cook amazingly delicious dishes from them, for example, put out in white wine. How to cook white thrush to surprise your family members?
- 700 g of boiled mushrooms;
- 2 heads of white onion;
- 3 tbsp. l butter;
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- 250 ml sour cream;
- 150 ml of dry white wine;
- Salt to taste;
- 1 sprig of thyme;
- ½ tsp mixture of ground peppers.
A detailed description of the recipe will show how to cook boletus mushrooms in white wine.
- Cut the mushrooms into pieces, peel and chop the onion half rings.
- Pour the vegetable oil into the pan and fry the onions until appetizing golden crust.
- Add mushrooms, thyme, ground pepper mixture and oil creamy.
- Fry the whole mass for 10 minutes, pour in dry wine and over medium heat simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Pour in sour cream, mix, cover and simmer on slow fire for 20 minutes.
- Salt to taste, mix and serve as a side dish to meat, or as an independent dish.
Having examined the recipes offered in the article and learning how delicious and properly cook thrills, you can pamper your own every week loved by stunning mushroom dishes.