Cooking a row of white-brown must start with heat treatment, since this type of mushroom has a little bitterness. Whichever recipe you choose, the row must be cleaned and then soaked in cold water.
How to soak white-brown tidings and how to properly salt
As mentioned above, a row of white-brown should soak how to do? After pre-cleaning the mushrooms pour in a large amount of cold water for 1.5-2 hours and from time mix hands.
- 2 kg of mushrooms;
- 2 tbsp. l salts;
- A pinch of citric acid;
- 2 dill umbrellas;
- 10 pieces. black pepper;
- 3 pcs. bay leaves.
How to salt a row of white-brown, which is used only 45 days after salting?
Pryadovki pour in boiling water, add citric acid and boil for 40 minutes
Drain, mushrooms spread in a colander and washed with warm water.
Leave to drain and spread already in a boiling marinade.
Marinade for salting is prepared as follows: add to 700 ml of water bay leaves, pepper and dill umbrellas.
Boil for 20 minutes. and spread without liquid in jars, sprinkling each layer with salt.
Filter the marinade, fill the mushrooms and roll the lids.
How to cook white-brown rowing in a slow cooker
You can not only salt the white-brown row, but also fry. Cooking white-brown rowing is simple and sufficient A quick process that takes place in a multicooker.
- 2 kg of mushrooms;
- 200-250 ml of vegetable oil;
- 1 tbsp. l salt.
- Pre-cleaned and washed fruit bodies pieces.
- Boil in salted water for 30 minutes, put in a colander, rinse and leave to drain.
- Pour oil into the bowl of the multicooker, put the mushrooms, turn on the mode “Fry” for 40 minutes.
- During this time, open the lid and mix content.
- At the end, salt, mix and distribute in jars.
- Top up with oil from the bowl and close the lids.
Marinating white and brown rows
When performing all the steps indicated in the step-by-step recipe, even novice housewife will be able to cook rowing white-brown way pickling.
- 3 kg of mushrooms;
- 3 tbsp. l salts;
- 1 liter of water;
- 2 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 2 tbsp. l vinegar 9%;
- Spices to taste.
- Boil the peeled mushrooms for 30 minutes, drain and put in the pan.
- Pour in water, let it boil and enter all the spices except vinegar.
- Boil for 20 minutes, pour in the vinegar and boil for another 10 minutes.
- Distribute in jars, add marinade to the top and roll it up.
- Warm with a blanket, allow to cool and take out in a cool a place.