Mushrooms can go well with meat, fish, vegetables and even with fruit. They are baked, fried, boiled, pickled, salted and freeze. Eggs are one of the most nutritious and wholesome foods. products. Mushrooms combined with eggs are unusually tasty and rich meal. Especially with an egg, mushrooms are suitable – nutritious and aromatic fruiting bodies.
Ginger fried with egg – a fresh idea for a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner any day. Even a festive event garnish with this mouth-watering dish. A simple recipe cannot leave indifferent to anyone from your family and will surely be enjoyed to your guests.
How to fry saffron mushrooms in a pan with eggs and onions
Tasty and nutritious saffron fried with egg will perfectly replace familiar fried eggs with sausage.
Prepare this dish and you can make sure that it is the best option for unexpected guests or a quick bite!
- 600 g of mushrooms;
- 3 eggs;
- 4 onion heads;
- 100 ml of vegetable oil;
- Parsley and dill;
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste.
How to fry mushrooms in a pan with the addition of eggs, will show step by step description of the recipe.
Peeled mushrooms are cleaned of forest debris: needles, herbs and leaves, washed, cut off the tips of the legs, cut into cubes and fried in vegetable oil until golden brown.
Peel the onion, wash it under the tap and chop it thin half rings.
Fried in oil until soft, mixed with mushrooms, salt and pepper.
Beat the eggs with a whisk until a little foam, pour the crushed dill and parsley, then beat again.
Pour mushrooms with onions with egg mixture, cover and simmer in a pan over medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
Serve hot to the table, dividing the whole mass into portions.
The recipe for fried mushrooms with potatoes, eggs and milk
What delicious and satisfying can you do for lunch for your families? Use the recipe for fried mushrooms with potatoes and eggs.
- 500 g of mushrooms;
- 3 onions;
- 3 eggs;
- 100 ml of vegetable oil;
- Black salt and pepper – to taste;
- 5 pieces. medium potatoes;
- ½ tsp Provencal herbs.
- Peel the saffron milk, wash in plenty of water and cut sealed ends of the legs.
- Peel the potatoes, wash and cut thin straws.
- Fry in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Dice mushrooms, fry separately until tender and combine with potatoes.
- Salt to taste, pepper, mix and pour eggs, with whisk, add Provencal herbs.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
The recipe can be changed a little, and instead of potatoes add milk. So, fried saffron milk is combined with eggs and milk, and then stewed over low heat. For this list of products you need take about 150 ml of milk.
- Fry peeled and chopped mushrooms until golden crusts.
- Beat eggs with milk and add mushrooms to the resulting mixture.
- Fry over low heat for 7-10 minutes, serve as a table independent dish or as a side dish to meat or fish.
A simple recipe for mushroom and egg soup
If you want to make a light dinner for your loved ones, we offer use a simple recipe – mushroom soup with egg.
For flavor add garlic, bay leaf and allspice.
- 1.5 liters of filtered water;
- 7 pcs medium potatoes;
- 600 g of fresh mushrooms;
- 2 onion heads;
- 3 pcs. fresh chicken eggs;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- Vegetable oil;
- 2 pcs. bay leaf;
- 4 peas of allspice;
- Salt to taste;
- � bunch of green dill and parsley.
- In boiling water put peeled, washed and cut diced potatoes, boil for 20 minutes.
- Remove yellow mushrooms from forest debris and rinse in plenty of cold water, cut off the ends of the legs and cut pieces.
- Boil eggs in salted water, allow to cool, peel, cut into cubes and combine with mushrooms.
- On a small amount of vegetable oil, fry the mushrooms with eggs and send to the pan, mix.
- Separately in oil, fry until golden, peeled and chopped onion with garlic, add to boiling soup.
- Boil for 20 minutes, add salt to taste, add bay leaf and allspice peas.
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes, turn off the stove, leaving the soup infuse for 10 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaf from the soup and discard.
- When serving, pour a little into each plate chopped parsley and dill.
In each serving plate, you can add 1 tbsp. l sour cream.