To taste the popular French cuisine, absolutely it’s not necessary to buy a ticket to France. Instead, you can go to the nearest market and buy the most ordinary products. So, French fries with mushrooms, which you can feel free to cook at home, immerse the whole family in the atmosphere of fine cuisine of the world.
Traditionally, French fries with mushrooms are baked in the oven. However, many resourceful housewives adapted this dish. to your circumstances, using a slow cooker, a frying pan or clay pots. As for the products, in addition to potatoes and mushrooms, you can take a variety of vegetables, meat, fish and even fruits. Any mushrooms are taken for cooking: whether it is purchased mushrooms or mushrooms collected in the forest, mushrooms, chanterelles, etc. The following simple recipes will help you familiarize yourself with the preparation in detail one of the most popular dishes of French cuisine – potatoes with mushrooms.
- French fries with mushrooms, onions and cheese
- French fries with pickled mushrooms
- Potato with chicken, mushrooms and pineapple: how to cook french fries
- French fries with mushrooms, onions and pork meat
- French fries recipe with minced meat and mushrooms
- Potatoes with mushrooms and tomatoes: how to cook potatoes in French in a slow cooker
French fries with mushrooms, onions and cheese
This delicious vegetable dish with golden cheese crust is suitable not just for everyday menus. Potato cheese with mushrooms hard grades are taken in French. It’s usually tender parmesan, possessing a spicy aftertaste, however, the hostesses with pleasure use a variety of varieties as desired.
- 8 medium sized potatoes;
- 2 onions;
- 250 g of hard cheese;
- 500 g of fresh champignons;
- 200 g of mayonnaise 30% fat;
- Vegetable oil;
- Salt, spices.
French mushroom potato recipe has one caveat, which characterizes the dish. All ingredients are stacked in layers. then watered with mayonnaise and baked under a layer of cheese.
Root tubers peel and cut into slices not thick more than 5 mm.
Peel and chop onions in the same way.
Rinse and slice the mushrooms, very small copies can be left intact. If forest mushrooms are taken, then they are pre-soaked and boiled. Processing time depends from a specific type of fruiting body.
In a preheated pan with some vegetable put the chopped mushrooms and fry over high heat until evaporation of liquid, salt.
Put in a greased baking dish first circles potatoes, then onions, and then mushrooms. In this case, do not forget add each laid out layer. However, it’s important not to overdo it, as mayonnaise and hard cheese alone add to the dish salinity.
Pour all the mayonnaise and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Put the bake in a preheated oven (190 ° C) at 45-55 min
French fries with pickled mushrooms
French fries are proposed for this recipe for potatoes with mushrooms. take young tubers, as well as canned fruit bodies instead of fresh ones. This combination will make the dish even more tender and fragrant.
- 12 pcs small new potatoes;
- 250-300 g of any pickled mushrooms;
- 200 g mayonnaise;
- 1 small bunch of parsley and dill;
- Ground black pepper, favorite spices;
- 25 g butter;
- 1 tbsp. l lemon juice;
- 250 g of hard cheese
- 3 cloves of garlic.
It’s easy to make French fries with mushrooms, just follow the step-by-step description.
- Peel new potatoes, rinse thoroughly and put in a form oiled with butter.
- Fry the pickled mushrooms in a dry pan for 2-3 minutes, but before they need to be soaked in water for about 20 minutes. Before frying mushrooms medium and large sizes should be cut into pieces, and small leave whole.
- Peel and pass the garlic through a press, rinse the herbs and finely chop.
- Combine garlic, herbs, lemon juice, ground with mayonnaise pepper and favorite spices to taste, mix well.
- Put the fried fruit bodies on top of the tubers. potatoes.
- Pour in mayonnaise sauce and sprinkle with cheese, grated on large grater.
- Send to the oven preheated to 190 ° C, where the dish will be bake until tender – about 45-50 minutes.
Potato with chicken, mushrooms and pineapple: how to cook french fries
French fries with chicken, mushrooms and pineapple – unusual, but very tasty dish, which boldly prepares for holiday, gala banquet or romantic dinner. The French use fresh to make this treat tropical fruit, however in our territory canned the product is more affordable.
- 6-8 potatoes;
- 2 chicken fillets;
- 350 g of mushrooms – champignons / oyster mushrooms (can be forest);
- 200 g canned pineapple;
- 2 onions;
- Salt, vinegar, sugar, spices;
- 150 g mayonnaise;
- 180 g of hard cheese;
- Vegetable oil.
French fries with chicken, mushrooms and pineapples:
- Peel the onion, cut into rings or half rings, immerse in a deep plate.
- Pour with water, add 3-4 tbsp. l 6% vinegar and 1 tbsp. l Sahara (no slide).
- Stir until sugar crystals dissolve and leave pickle.
- Cut the bird fillet into portioned slices and each lightly beat off with a kitchen hammer.
- Coat each piece on both sides with salt and black ground pepper.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into thin plates, also to do with mushrooms.
- Cut canned pineapples into small cubes and mix with mushrooms.
- In a greased form, put ½ potatoes, on top distribute the meat.
- Next, lay the pickled onions, squeezing it previously from marinade, then mushrooms with pineapples, make a “net” of mayonnaise, cover with the rest of the potatoes.
- Pour mayonnaise again and cover the dish with foil.
- Put to bake at 180-190 ° C for 20 minutes, then remove mold from the oven, remove the foil and sprinkle with a layer of grated cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for about half an hour until full readiness.
French fries with mushrooms, onions and pork meat
For lovers to taste more high-calorie meat, you can cook french fries with pork and mushrooms.
- 400 g of pork pulp;
- 500 g of potatoes;
- 300 g of any mushrooms;
- 2 onions;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- Spices for meat;
- Salt, pepper, vegetable oil;
- 180-200 g of any hard cheese.
French fries with mushrooms and pork meat It is prepared very simply:
- The meat is washed and cut into plates with a thickness of about 1.5 cm.
- Beats off with a kitchen hammer and wiped with spices for meat. For this purpose, you can also use ordinary salt and ground black pepper.
- Peel and pass the garlic through a press, coat the chopped pieces of meat.
- After cleaning, rinse the onion and cut into rings.
- Potatoes also peel and chop, choosing any shape slices: thin slices, straws, quarters.
- Put parchment paper in a mold or baking sheet, top in 1 layer spread the chopped potatoes and lightly salt.
- Then put the pork and onions, grease with a copious layer mayonnaise.
- Put the bake in a preheated oven (190-200 ° C) for 45-60 min
- In the middle of the process, remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle grated cheese.
French fries recipe with minced meat and mushrooms
The imagination of each mistress allows you to move on and perfect classic dishes to your taste. For example, they bake French fries with mushrooms in the oven using instead of whole pieces of meat, minced meat.
- 300 g of any stuffing;
- 6-7 potatoes;
- 300 g of mushrooms;
- 1 onion and carrots;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 50 g of prunes;
- Salt, pepper, vegetable oil;
- 200 ml of mayonnaise;
- 150 g of hard cheese.
French fries potato recipe with minced meat and mushrooms consists of several stages.
- Grate carrots on a coarse grater, chop the onion into cubes or half rings.
- Peel the potatoes and then cut into thin rings.
- Rinse mushrooms, dry on a kitchen towel and chop slices.
- Finely chop the garlic, and pour the prunes with boiling water until swelling, then cut into small strips.
- Fry minced meat and carrots in a pan with vegetable oil about 10 minutes
- Add garlic and prunes, salt, pepper and after 2-3 min turn off the stove.
- In a baking dish or baking sheet (pre-place parchment or grease with vegetable oil) put the potatoes, spread the minced meat on top.
- Grease with mayonnaise, put onion, grease again with a thin layer mayonnaise.
- Spread mushrooms on top and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for about 50 minutes. at the selected temperature in 180-190 ° C.
Potatoes with mushrooms and tomatoes: how to cook potatoes in French in a slow cooker
We offer to cook potatoes in French with mushrooms and tomatoes. Many housewives in this case prefer to contact their “faithful helpers” – crock-pots.
- 800 g of potatoes;
- 350-400 g of champignon mushrooms;
- 3-4 tomatoes;
- 1 large or 2 medium onions;
- Vegetable oil, salt and pepper to taste;
- 200 g of hard cheese;
French fries with mushrooms and tomatoes in A slow cooker is prepared as follows:
- The potato is peeled and washed of dirt, cut into thin slices or straws.
- Tomatoes are cut into circles no thicker than 5 mm, mushrooms crushed by plates.
- The onion is peeled off and cut into thin half rings.
- Now the future dish is laid out in the multicooker bowl in layers.
- At the bottom of the tank, greased with a small amount of vegetable oil, laid out potatoes and sprinkled with salt and others spices, optionally covered with a thin layer of mayonnaise.
- Onions and mushrooms are spread on top of the potatoes.
- Then the dish is covered with circles of tomatoes, salted and pepper to taste, after which it is poured again with mayonnaise.
- Cheese is rubbed on a fine or coarse grater and sprinkled on top mayonnaise.
- Cook the dish in the “Baking” or “Cupcake” mode on for 50 minutes