Mushroom seasoning is widely used in cooking. Her used in the preparation of borscht, soups, sauces, fish, vegetable and meat dishes, baking. Seasoning can be made from almost any species of mushrooms, which in dry form have a pleasant taste and strong the aroma.
These are moss mushrooms, butterfish, porcini mushrooms, morels, mushrooms, mushrooms, truffles, chanterelles, boletus, boletus, etc. You can prepare a seasoning of mushroom mix. Recipe mushroom seasoning is described below.
Cooking time: 5 hours
Servings Per Container: 450 g
- 1 kg of mushrooms (mushrooms, boletus, boletus, moss flies)
- 2 tsp fine salt
- a pinch of ground allspice
- a pinch of ground cumin
1. To sort out mushrooms, to clear of sand and garbage. Large cut into several parts, leave the small ones as a whole.
2. Put on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, put in the oven.
3. Dry at a temperature of 50-80 ° C for 4 hours, periodically opening the oven door for 15 minutes (if there is no convection). To give cool completely at room temperature.
4. Add salt, pepper and caraway seeds to the blender.
5. Add dried mushrooms to the spices.
6. Grind the mixture to flour.
7. Put screw caps in a small container, pour water, boil for 7 minutes over low heat, then let dry. Wash threaded jars, put in the oven at a temperature of 100 ° С for 15 minutes Allow to cool completely at room temperature.
8. Pour mushroom seasoning into jars, cover with lids. Store at room temperature.