Pickled mushroom recipe, video and description of which presented on this page, simple, but the mushrooms are very delicious. Black pepper and bay leaves serve as preservatives and give the marinade piquancy and piquant taste.
This delicious recipe for pickled mushrooms is wonderful. Suitable for Sunday family dinner and for festive the table. Ready meals can be eaten right after cooling, but can be left for long-term storage.
Preparation of pickled mushrooms in this way will take 1 h 20 min The output will be 500 ml of the finished product.
The method of preparation of pickled mushrooms and ingredients
For this delicious recipe for pickled mushrooms required:
- 1 kg of mushrooms (mushrooms, mushrooms, boletus, boletus)
- 1 tbsp. l table 9% vinegar
- 2 bay leaves
- 5 peas of black pepper
- salt to taste
Pickled Mushroom Recipe Video
1. Peel the mushrooms, cut large ones in half. Fold in stew, pour water. Put on fire, bring to a boil, simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Fold in a colander, rinse under a stream of cold water.
3. Fold again in a saucepan, pour water so that it is completely bedspreads mushrooms. Put on fire, bring to a boil, add salt, simmer for 1 hour.
4. Add pepper and bay leaf, cook for 30 minutes.
5. Pour vinegar, cook for 5 minutes over moderate heat, constantly stirring.
6. Put the sealing caps in a small container, fill with water, boil for 7 minutes over low heat, then let dry. Banks wash, put in the oven at 100 ° C for 15 minutes. To give cool to room temperature.
7. Stack mushrooms tightly in jars.
8. Pour the marinade evenly. Close the lids with seaming machine. Flip lids down. Leave for 2 hours. You can store pickled mushrooms prepared according to this recipe. at room temperature or in the refrigerator.