Champignon creamy mushroom sauce is a good addition to any side dish. This seasoning gives the dish a special taste and flavor.
- Spaghetti Creamy Mushroom Sauce: Simple recipe
- Creamy-mushroom sauce of champignons with sour cream and milk
- Creamy mushroom sauce with champignons and cream cheese
- Creamy mushroom sauce with mushrooms for chicken
- Creamy mushroom sauce recipe with mushrooms and tomatoes
- How to cook mushroom creamy mushroom sauce for paste
Spaghetti Creamy Mushroom Sauce: Simple recipe
Creamy mushroom sauce of champignons for spaghetti can cook according to several recipes. The easiest, most affordable and Fast is the next way to make a delicious sauce.
- 700 g of champignons;
- 220 ml low-fat cream;
- soy sauce – 2 tablespoons;
- two tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- two cloves of garlic.
The process of making creamy mushroom seasoning looks like So:
1. Mushrooms should be cleaned, washed, dried from moisture and cut into thin plates.
2. Mushrooms are fried in a small amount vegetable oil for 10-15 minutes. All liquid from the pans should evaporate during this time, and the champignons should become ruddy color.
3. You need to pour soya into the pan to the prepared mushrooms sauce and cream. All the while stirring this mixture, cook it takes about five minutes. At the end of seasoning add grated garlic.
4. Spaghetti watered with this creamy mushroom seasoning before serving.
Creamy-mushroom sauce of champignons with sour cream and milk
To make mushroom creamy mushroom sauce with sour cream, you will need these products:
- 200 g of champignons;
- 150 g low-fat sour cream;
- 100 ml of milk;
- flour – 1 tsp.
1. Peel and chop the mushrooms, put them into a well-heated pan without oil.
2. When the mushrooms start juice, add to him flour, mix everything well and leave to languish under the lid on A couple of minutes.
3. Add sour cream, mix well with fried champignons.
4. Pour milk and simmer for 5 minutes. If you want to get a thicker sauce, the cooking time should be increased or you can add more flour.
5. At the end of cooking, add finely chopped greens.
This creamy mushroom sauce with sour cream goes well with meat, rice, pasta, potatoes.
Creamy mushroom sauce with champignons and cream cheese
- champignons – 250 g;
- 10-20% cream – 200 ml;
- processed cheese – 90 g;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- salt pepper.
1. Cut the mushrooms into plates, onions – half rings.
2. Place these components of the sauce on well. fry a preheated dry pan, stir all the time until formation of a golden crust.
3. Soon the mushrooms will start juice, they need to be fried on simmer until all the liquid in the pan is completely will not evaporate. Then add some vegetable oil, salt and pepper.
4. Fry until tender, add at the end chopped garlic.
5. Pour mushrooms with cream, let it boil about five minutes, add grated cream cheese, mix and to taste. If there is little salt, you can add more.
6. Cover and put out three more minutes.
Creamy mushroom sauce with mushrooms for chicken
Meat, including chicken, goes well with this seasoning. This dish is perfect for a gala dinner. To prepare the chicken sauce, you will need the following Ingredients:
- 0.5 kg of champignons;
- onions – 2 pieces;
- cream 25% – 2 tbsp .;
- sour cream – two tablespoons;
- salt, pepper, nutmeg;
- vegetable oil;
Stick to this method of cooking mushroom seasonings:
1. Wash, peel, chop mushrooms in small pieces.
2. Greens should be finely chopped, it will used to decorate dishes before serving them on the table.
3. Finely chop the onion with a knife.
4. Pour a little into a well-heated pan vegetable oil, put onion and fry until golden color – about seven minutes. Onions need constantly stir so that it does not burn, otherwise the sauce will have bitter taste.
5. Add chopped onion to the pan. mushrooms, fry for 15 minutes, constantly stirring.
6. Put the fried vegetables in a plate to they cooled faster. Then put them in a blender, add salt, pepper, sour cream and half cream. Whip all components on blender until a homogeneous puree mass is formed.
7. Now the sauce must be poured into a saucepan and cook few minutes over low heat.
8. Add the remaining cream, ground nutmeg, mix and remove from heat.
9. Before serving, pour the sauce into a beautiful shape and sprinkle with greens on top.
Creamy mushroom sauce recipe with mushrooms and tomatoes
- 300 grams of champignons;
- one onion;
- cherry tomatoes – 200 g;
- cream 35% – 100 ml;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 2 tbsp. l olive oil.
Using this recipe for creamy mushroom sauce from mushrooms, prepare the seasoning like this:
1. Cut the champignons into small slices, onion – in small cubes. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half or quarters.
2. Pour olive oil into the pan, well heat it and fry the halves of garlic cloves, after which they to remove.
3. In oil, fry the onions until transparent, then put mushrooms to it, fry until completely evaporated liquid, about 5 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes and fry five more minutes.
5. Pour all the vegetables with cream and cook for another minutes 10 until the sauce becomes thicker and more uniform.
How to cook mushroom creamy mushroom sauce for paste
- 150 g of champignons;
- cream of 10% fat content – 200 ml;
- butter – 50 g;
- one small onion;
- grated hard cheese – 1 tsp;
- a pinch of grated nutmeg;
- clove of garlic;
- 1 tbsp. l lemon juice;
- salt pepper;
- a pinch of thyme and oregano.
Mushroom creamy mushroom sauce for pasta cook So:
1. Melt the butter on a preheated in the pan. Finely chop the onion and send to the pan, salt, pepper and fry until translucent.
2. Cut the champignons with plates or completely in small cubes, if you want the sauce to be more tender and homogeneous.
3. Mushrooms with onions should be fried, constantly stirring until golden brown.
4. Add cream, boil mass 5 minutes.
5. Add crushed to these components garlic, nutmeg, a pinch of salt. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Grate the cheese on a fine grater and add to the sauce, mix well so that it is completely melted.
7. Add a spoonful of lemon juice, mix and remove the pan from the stove.
It is advisable to always use nutmeg in the process. making creamy sauce, as it makes it possible the taste of cream is maximally manifested.