Potato dishes with cream mushrooms are no less tasty than dishes from the same ingredients stewed in sour cream. Moreover, using cream of any fat content, you can not be afraid that they curl up, as is often the case with sour cream. Can cook potatoes with mushrooms and cream in a multi-cooker, in a pan and in in the oven – in any case, the result will be amazing.
- Potato, mushroom and cream soup
- Creamy potato with mushrooms
- Mushrooms stewed with cream mushrooms
- Potato recipes with mushrooms and cream stewed in slow cooker
- A dish of potatoes fried with mushrooms in cream on in the pan
- Baked potatoes with mushrooms and cream in pots
- Cream of mushrooms with chicken and potatoes
Potato, mushroom and cream soup
- Fresh mushrooms: 800 g.
- Refined vegetable oil: 2 tbsp. l
- Cream of 15–20% fat content: 1 cup.
- Small potatoes: 6–7 pcs.
- White bread: 6 slices.
- Onion: 2 pcs.
- Parsley: 1-2 tbsp. l
- Chicken broth or water: 3 cups.
- Salt: ⅓ tsp
Rinse and chop the mushrooms. Finely chop the onion. Peel potatoes and cut it into small cubes. Pour into the multicooker bowl vegetable oil. Pass the onions in the BAKERY mode for 10 minutes, stirring. Add mushrooms and potatoes. Add salt.
Fry in BAKERY mode for 10 minutes. Pour in the broth so that it is barely covered mushrooms and potatoes. Cook the soup in EXTINGUISHING mode for 40 minutes. Cool to a warm state, place in a blender, pour in the same warmed cream.
Grind the soup until mashed. Pour into the bowl of the multicooker, to extinguish in the EXTINGUISHING mode 20 minutes. Dice slices of bread and dry in an oven preheated to 180 degrees, several minutes.
If you add water instead of chicken stock, add also 50 g of butter.
To the potato soup with mushrooms cooked according to this recipe cream, you can serve finely chopped greens and croutons. Sliced bread can be fried in a toaster and grated with garlic.
Creamy potato with mushrooms
Recipe number 1
- About 8 medium sized potatoes,
- 400 gr of mushrooms (champignons),
- 4 cloves of garlic,
- a small bunch of parsley,
- 4-5 tablespoons of vegetable or olive oil,
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper,
- 300 ml of heavy cream.
For cooking potatoes baked with mushrooms in cream, preheat the oven to 200 degrees. We clean and wash the potatoes, then cut into thin slices (2-3 mm).
Wash potatoes well from starch and leave to drain.
Meanwhile, chop the mushrooms. Heat the oil in a pan with thick bottom over medium heat. Spread potato slices, mix with a wooden spoon so that all slices are covered oil. Add salt, pepper. Keep stirring until until we see how the potato slices become sticky, because potatoes begin to secrete starch
At the same time, we heat the pan for mushrooms, add one a tablespoon of olive oil, spread the mushrooms, salt. how only potato slices become sticky, add garlic and pour cream, exactly as much as needed to cover completely sliced potatoes, but no more (as practice has shown, less possible), just the taste will be less greasy, but still rich and creamy. Reduce the heat and cook the potatoes yet about five minutes, until the cream thickens a little.
Remove the prepared mushrooms from the fire. Finely chopped parsley. Remove the pan with potatoes from the heat and check the spices to taste. At this point, you can add salt or pepper if the quantity seems insufficient. We mix mushrooms and parsley.
We move everything together in a baking dish. Baking potatoes with mushrooms and cream in the oven for 20-30 minutes. Happened wonderful, nutritious main course. Beautiful the combination of potatoes, mushrooms and cream makes this dish very homely and comfortable.
Recipe number 2
- potatoes – 1 kg;
- champignons – 500 gr;
- onion – 1 large or 2 small pieces;
- flour – 1 tbsp;
- cream 20% – 400 ml;
- dill – a bunch;
- salt, black pepper;
- vegetable oil.
Cut the onion into thin quarter-rings. Warm up in a pan a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil and pass over medium heat onions two to three minutes. While we wash and cut the mushrooms into cubes. Add them to the pan to the onion and fry all together for another three or four minutes. Prisolim. Then sprinkle with flour (it will give the necessary the density of the finished dish), mix, warm for a minute and turn off.
Peel and cut the potatoes with very thin rings. Mix potatoes with mushrooms. Add cream, sprinkle cream with salt (they so it is better distributed), about 2/3 tsp
And add finely chopped dill (without stems). All is well mix. Lubricate the baking dish with vegetable oil and put our potatoes in it. Sprinkle with black on top with pepper.
We put potatoes with mushrooms in cream into the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for 30-40 minutes, until a golden crust appears. Very delicious with fresh vegetables.
Mushrooms stewed with cream mushrooms
- Fresh champignons – 250 g
- Onion (medium) – 1 pc.
- Cream 30% – 150 ml
- Salt to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Greens (dill, parsley) – to taste
Peel the mushrooms, rinse and cut into arbitrary pieces. Finely fry the onion until golden brown, add mushrooms and fry. Next, add salt, pepper, chopped herbs and fill the dish with cream (as an option – sour cream). Heat mushrooms over low heat until the sauce thickens.
We put ready mushrooms in bowls, decorate with greens. Serve with boiled potatoes or mamalyga.
Potato recipes with mushrooms and cream stewed in slow cooker
Recipe number 1
- potato – six tubers;
- ground pepper;
- two onions;
- 400 g of frozen mushrooms;
- 30 g butter.
- sea salt;
- 100 ml cream;
- chicken fillet – 800 g;
- 2 cloves of garlic.
1. Rinse the chicken fillet under running water, if there is skin, cut it. Peel the meat from the film, dry and cut medium sized pieces.
2. Defrost and fry mushrooms in mode “baking” in vegetable oil until all the excreted is evaporated juice.
3. Peel the onion, chop the quarter with rings and add to the mushrooms. Fry all together, stirring, minutes ten.
4. Add chopped chicken to the bowl fillet and fry, stirring until meat is light.
5. Peel and wash the potatoes well. Vegetable cut into slices and add it to the bowl with chicken and mushrooms. Pour the cream into the contents and put the chopped garlic. Pepper and salt the contents. Shuffle.
6. Cook the dish by activating the function baking, forty minutes. Close the lid. Serve stewed potatoes with mushrooms in cream as an independent dish with pickled or fresh vegetables.
Recipe number 2
- champignons – 400 g;
- salt – 10 g;
- potatoes – one and a half kilograms;
- Suneli hops – 5 g;
- three large onion heads;
- lean oil – 175 ml;
- 10% cream – 200 ml.
1. Sort and clean the mushrooms. Put in colander and rinse. Dry lightly on a paper towel and cut each in half lengthwise.
2. Peel the potatoes, wash them under the tap and cut into large pieces. Peel and peel large onions chop it.
3. Pour oil into a bowl of the device and warm him in the “frying” mode. Put the onions in the bottom and fry them until light rosy. Add champignons to the onion and cook five more minutes, salt.
4. Once the liquid has evaporated, put to mushrooms and fry the potatoes, stirring, the same amount of time. Again salt and pour all the cream. Cook in stew mode, stirring occasionally, forty minutes, with the lid closed. Serve potatoes with cream mushrooms stewed in a slow cooker, garnishing with sprigs of greenery.
A dish of potatoes fried with mushrooms in cream on in the pan
- 300 g fresh champignons;
- a kilogram of potatoes;
- cream – 200 ml;
- vegetable oil;
- sea salt.
1. To cook potatoes with mushrooms in cream in a pan, remove the film from the champignon caps and wash them. Cut the mushrooms in half and then chop plates.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a pan. Put mushrooms in it, cover and fry, periodically stirring until golden brown.
3. Peel the potato, rinse and chop well thin stripes. Thin peeled onions half rings.
4. Place a wide, deep pan on the stove and pour in a lot of vegetable oil. Fry potatoes until golden brown over high heat, periodically stirring her. After about ten minutes, put the onion, sprinkle with salt and mix. Fry for another three minutes under the lid. Then add fried champignons, mix and continue to frying as much time.
5. Pour the cream of potatoes with mushrooms and stew, cover, five minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle chopped greens. Serve fried potatoes with mushrooms in cream, hot.
Baked potatoes with mushrooms and cream in pots
- Potato 1 kg
- champignons 600 gr,
- onion (2 pcs.),
- carrots 1-2 pcs.,
- cream (20%) 300 ml
To cook potatoes with mushrooms and cream in pots, separately fry mushrooms with onions and carrots. Cut potatoes into cubes. We put everything in a separate container so that you can mix. Salt, pepper to taste, mix and arrange to the pots. Pour the cream on top. Bake for 20 minutes, until potato readiness. Open the pots, pour over the cream again. Cover and let stand in a hot oven. Some housewives love to make a lid out of ordinary yeast dough. it you need to do it in advance, if you do not mind spending 30-40 minutes, until the dough comes up, then nip off the pieces dough, form lids and cover them with pots. On the cooking potatoes with mushrooms and cream in pots leaves about an hour.
Cream of mushrooms with chicken and potatoes
- chicken fillet – 500 grams;
- potatoes – 400 grams;
- leek (stalks) – 2 pieces;
- pickled mushrooms (small) – 150 grams;
- onions (small) – 3 pieces;
- carrots – 3 pieces;
- cream – 100 ml;
- flour – 50 grams;
- egg yolk – 2 pieces;
- butter – 50 grams;
- salt, pepper, herbs.
To cook “Blanket” – potatoes with chicken and mushrooms, on average, it will take 1 hour 10 minutes, including preparation of ingredients – 10 minutes, heat process – 60 minutes.
The phased plan for the preparation of the French dish “Blanket” – potatoes with chicken and mushrooms.
The first stage is preparatory:
Potatoes, onions are cut into 4-6 parts, depending on the size of vegetables.
Carrots are cut into small circles.
The second stage is heat treatment:
Fillet is dipped in boiling, salted water and cooked for 30 minutes. Then, sliced vegetables and spices are placed in the pan. Through For 15 minutes, the stalks of leek are added to the meat. Cooking continues until readiness carrots and potatoes.
Ready vegetables and meat are reclined in a colander. Cooled meat cut into small pieces and combined with vegetables.
In a separate container, butter is melted. Into him flour is introduced in small portions (so that there are no lumps). Then cream and egg yolks pour in. The ingredients are mixed spices and previously prepared broth (1.5-2 cups) are added. The consistency of the liquid base of the Blanket dish should be like liquid sour cream.
Boiled vegetables (except leek), meat and canned mushrooms pour white sauce, warm up a couple of minutes.
Mushrooms with chicken meat and potatoes in cream sprinkled with chopped greens and served for lunch as a second or for dinner – as hotter.