Ryadovki – mushrooms are not very popular, but extremely tasty. Many culinary specialists especially note homemade pickled rows. How to carry out this process correctly and how to prepare the marinade for the rows so that the appetizer is tasty?
It should be noted right away that it is better not to use fresh ryadovki, as this can cause a disorder of the digestive system. Therefore, they are previously boiled in salted water for 30-40 minutes, and then marinated. The marinade prepared for the row mushrooms makes the fruit bodies fragrant, tender and fragile. It's hard to refuse such an amazing snack, because it is eaten in the blink of an eye.
Before boiling the ryadovki, they should carry out initial processing: clean it from dirt, cut off the lower part of the leg, rinse thoroughly in plenty of water, and sometimes soak it for several hours or even days.
After that, boil, as mentioned above, and only then proceed to marinating.
How to make a marinade for poplar rows
For this recipe, poplar rows are perfect, which are easy to prepare, since they do not have to be soaked. The poplar ryadovka marinade option will make the appetizer taste amazing. Love for such a blank will appear immediately after trying the first mushroom.
It is worth saying that when boiling fruit bodies, it is necessary to constantly remove the foam formed on the surface, since the transparency of the marinade prepared for the rows will depend on this.
- 2 kg of boiled rows;
- 2 tbsp. l. salt;
- 2.5 tbsp. l. Sahara;
- 700 ml of water;
- 70 ml vinegar 9%;
- 3 pcs. bay leaf;
- 4 carnation buds;
- 8 cloves of garlic;
- 5-7 currant leaves.
- Distribute half of all spices and vinegar into sterilized glass jars.
- Put boiled rows on top, as well as the other half of the spices and vinegar.
- We boil water and pour it into jars of mushrooms.
- Cover with lids and sterilize in a saucepan with hot water for 30 minutes.
- We roll it up, turn it over, warm it with an old blanket and leave it to cool completely.
- We put it for storage in the refrigerator or in the basement.
Poplar row marinade with wine vinegar
We suggest preparing a marinade for the rows for the winter, using not table vinegar, but wine. This ingredient makes the appetizer extremely tasty and aromatic. In this option, it is also good to use poplar rowing. Even a small amount of spices and spices reveal the mushroom taste to the fullest.
- 2 kg of fresh rows;
- 400 ml wine vinegar;
- 300 ml of water;
- 2 onions;
- 2 carrots;
- 3 pcs. bay leaf;
- 7 peas of black pepper;
- 1.5 tbsp. l. salt;
- 2 tbsp. l. Sahara.
We boil the cleaned and washed rows in salted water for 30 minutes, constantly removing the foam.
Peel the onion and cut into small cubes.
We clean the carrots, wash them and also cut them into small cubes.
Combine chopped vegetables with vinegar and water, cook for 5 minutes.
We introduce spices and herbs, boil for another 20 minutes.
We put the boiled rows in the marinade for vegetables and cook for 5-7 minutes.
Put mushrooms and vegetables into sterilized jars with a slotted spoon.
Cook the marinade for poplar rowing over low heat for another 10 minutes and fill it with mushrooms.
We roll up the cans or close them with tight nylon lids.
We warm it with an old down jacket or blanket, and after cooling down we put it in the refrigerator.
Marinade with cinnamon for rows: recipe for 1 liter of water
Marinating with the addition of cinnamon will give the dish a special taste and aroma.
The mushrooms will turn out to be very tasty, tender and aromatic.
- 3 kg of boiled rows;
- 3 tbsp. l. salt;
- 150 ml vinegar;
- �½ tsp citric acid;
- 5 tbsp. l. no top sugar;
- �½ tsp cinnamon;
- 7 peas of black pepper.
We take 1 liter of water for the marinade for the rows.
- Pour boiled rows with water and add all the spices and herbs, boil over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Fill sterile dry jars with mushrooms and pour the marinade to the very top.
- Place in a pot of hot water and sterilize for 30 minutes.
- Roll up the lids, allow to cool and refrigerate.
Marinade or brine for rows with mustard seeds
Many rows have low taste, so the proposed recipe for marinade or brine for rows with mustard seeds may be useful to you. It will improve the taste of the dish and remove the bitterness inherent in these fruit bodies.
- 1 kg of boiled rows;
- 1.5 tbsp. l. salt;
- 2 tbsp. l. Sahara;
- 500 ml of water;
- 1/2 tbsp. l. mustard seeds;
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- 3 dill umbrellas.
- Distribute the boiled rows in sterile and dry jars (they are 3 pcs. 0.5 l each), pour mustard seeds, chopped garlic into slices, dill umbrellas on top and pour in 1.5 tbsp. l. 9% vinegar.
- Mix sugar and salt in water, stir until the crystals dissolve, let it boil and pour hot into the mushrooms.
- Roll up immediately with sterilized lids, turn over, insulate with an old blanket and, after cooling, take it to the basement.