Each season can be characterized by what appears the opportunity to enjoy some kind of products that in there is abundance only in this particular period. Visionary mistresses for many years practicing such tricks as freezing food and their use all year round. Didn’t the exception and the freezing of mushrooms. And as a result, it followed the invention of many recipes in which they are used. It is different soups, pies, pastes and even pizza. Especially popular and sauces made from frozen mushrooms. The most important thing about this situations that the product retains all its beneficial properties and structure. Check out the most popular recipes for delicious mushroom dressings for different homemade dishes.
How to make mushroom sauce from frozen porcini mushrooms
You should immediately consider that this sauce will be quite thick and hearty, so that even be able to pass for a full meal.
The composition includes:
- 500 g of frozen white mushrooms;
- 4 onions;
- 200 ml of dry white wine;
- 500 ml of heavy cream;
- 30 g butter;
- 1 tsp Sahara;
- ground black pepper and salt to taste;
- 1 medium bunch of dill.
Whatever it was planned to make frozen sauce mushrooms, first you need to defrost them. First, you need to lay out mushrooms in a bowl, pour them with cold water, and after 2 minutes drain it using a colander. Next, peel the onion, cut it into thin rings and poison on preheated with butter a frying pan. To give the dish a special flavor to the dish, you need it cook correctly.
To start, fry for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, then add 50 ml of wine and cook until liquid evaporates. Repeat this process 3 more times. When all the wine has been evaporated, the time is right add sugar and leave the pan on the fire for another minute. IN In total, the onion cooking time will be about 20 minutes. The next step is adding chopped porcini mushrooms to the pan. You need to fry them before the liquid evaporates, after which you can add cream, salt and pepper. This frozen white mushroom sauce mushrooms should be stewed for at least 30 minutes. At the very end of the dish sprinkled with finely chopped dill.
Mushroom sauce of frozen porcini mushrooms with cream and broth
Cooking begins naturally with defrosting whites mushrooms in an amount of 500 g.
Next, the pan is heated with 1 tbsp. l butter and on 3 onions cut into thin rings are fried.
During the preparation of onions, 200 ml of white is also added. dry wine, as in the previous recipe, and at the end – also 1 tsp. sugar for a sweet taste.
Sliced mushrooms must be sent to the onion and give to the thermal processing until complete evaporation of the liquid.
The next step in how to make liquid mushroom sauce from frozen mushrooms will be different in that you need more than just pour 500 ml of cream, but also 250 ml of broth. It can be like mushroom and chicken.
After adding these ingredients, do not forget to salt and pepper future sauce to taste. Now the most important thing is not to overdo it a frying pan on the stove.
All cooking time on low heat should not be more than 30 minutes. After half an hour mushroom sauce of frozen porcini mushrooms with cream and broth can be considered ready.
If desired, finely chop a bunch of dill and sprinkle this creation greens.
Mushroom sauce made from frozen mushrooms with sour cream
This recipe is probably the most popular of all, because this is exactly what the combination of products is considered the most harmonious.
Cooking includes the following steps:
- 300 g of champignons need to be thawed and remove excess moisture from them with napkins.
- 40 g butter should be melted in a skillet and fry the mushrooms until golden brown.
- In another dry skillet, fry 20 g of wheat flour, pour 100 ml of mushroom broth to it and mix everything with a whisk, so that no lumps appear.
- This sauce is added to the mushrooms, and the whole mass is stewed together on for a few minutes.
- Next, you need to take two eggs, separate the yolks from them and mix with sour cream of medium fat content in an amount of 150 ml with corolla. Salt and pepper to taste, add 3 ml of lemon juice and pour the resulting mass of mushrooms.
- Keep the future sauce on low heat for about 5 minutes. the main thing at this stage – do not let the yolks curl. If possible, cook better in a water bath.
Mushroom sauce made from frozen mushrooms with sour cream, ready. It can be served both hot and cold.
How to make mushroom sauce from frozen mushrooms with tomato pasta
For the next recipe you will need the following Ingredients:
- frozen champignons – 500 g;
- onions – 150 g;
- carrots – 150 g;
- butter – 40 g;
- wheat flour – 3 tbsp. l .;
- tomato paste – 2 tbsp. l .;
- water – 150 ml;
- bay leaf – 2 pcs.;
- ½ tsp granulated sugar – optional;
- salt and pepper to taste.
Choose sweet and fresh vegetables, and pay attention to so that champignons are not frozen.
The recipe for frozen mushroom sauce mushrooms includes the following steps:
- First you need to heat the butter in a pan and fry finely chopped carrots and onions on it.
- Next, you need to defrost the mushrooms, dry them with a napkin and send to the pan to the vegetables. Fry all together until complete evaporation of the liquid.
- While vegetables are fried, fried in a separate dry frying pan flour until caramel color. Then you should add water to it and grind the mass to a homogeneous consistency. Must be avoided the appearance of lumps. If this still happened, you need to strain the mass through a sieve.
- To the resulting mixture is added tomato paste, bay leaf, salt, pepper and half a spoonful of sugar as desired. If you do not like sweet taste, you can do without it. Everything is needed very mix thoroughly and pour the resulting mass of mushrooms and vegetables.
- The sauce is stewed under a closed lid over medium heat for 5 minutes. Make sure nothing burns, carefully stir.
No difficulty in making the described mushroom sauce with tomato paste from frozen mushrooms should not arise.