Russula – one of the most common mushrooms. They grow in deciduous, coniferous or mixed forests all summer-autumn season. The recipe for salted russula is easy to prepare and requires minimum time spent. And how delicious they are with boiled potatoes, onions and herbs!
There are several ways to salt Russula for the winter. One of them – the cold way. It differs from others in that mushrooms in ten days are kept in a cool place.
With the recipe how to salt Russula in a cold way, you can read this page. You can cook with this recipe. also mushrooms and thrills.
How to salt Russula for the winter: ingredients for the recipe
In order to pickle russula prescription cold way, you will need the following ingredients:
- 500 g russula
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 leaves of black currant
- 3 leaves of cherry
- 2 dill umbrellas
- salt to taste
Cooking time: 1 h 30 min + 10 days on excerpt.
Servings Per Container: 500 ml.
The recipe for salting Russula in a cold way
1. To sort out mushrooms, to clear of garbage. Before cooking with russula caps must be removed peel.
2. Put in a large pot and pour cold water. To put on fire, bring to a boil, simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Fold in a colander, rinse under a stream of cold water. Again put in a pan, pour water. Put on fire, bring to boil, cook over moderate heat for 1 hour. Discard in a colander.
4. Peel and chop the garlic.
5. Further, according to the recipe for the preparation of salted russula, put the mushrooms in a container, pouring each layer with salt and shifting leaves of currants and cherries, garlic and dill.
6. Place a plate on the mushrooms according to the diameter of the container.
7. Put oppression.
8. Cover with gauze or cloth and tie. Soak in cool place 10 days. Keep also in a cool place.