Salty breasts today are a real delicacy served in à la rus restaurants. Also amazing pies. You can salt the breasts in the cold way – it is considered one of the most time-consuming, but at the same time mushrooms are obtained delightful.
Below you can watch the video “Salt gruzdi cold way “, and also see a step-by-step recipe for salted mushrooms.
It may be necessary to soak the mushrooms for 8-12 hours before use. cold water to remove excess salt. When serving them most often seasoned with oil or sour cream. Dill, oak leaves, cherries, horseradish, garlic used in salting, give mushrooms great taste and spicy aroma.
Tip: find fresh dill in late autumn quite difficult, so it can be prepared in the summer. Dill collected, cut into pieces and, mixing with a large amount of salt, stacked in glass jars. As such in a cool place he can be stored for a very long time without losing smell.
Cold Recipe Salted Ingredients
To get one kilogram of salted breasts cold the method will require the following ingredients:
- 1 kg of mushrooms (white and / or black)
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- 5 peas of black pepper
- 3 oak leaves
- 3 leaves of cherry
- 1 large leaf of horseradish
- bunch of ripe dill with an umbrella
- salt to taste
Cooking time for loaves according to the “cold recipe” – 3 days per soaking + 30 min + 30 days for exposure.
How to salt breasts in a cold way
1. Before you salt the mushrooms in a cold way, you need to mushrooms sort, wash, pour cold water, leave for 3 days at room temperature. Change water 2 times a day.
2. Throw the mushrooms in a colander, rinse with cold water.
3. Peel the garlic, cut into slices.
4. Line the salting dishes with horseradish leaves.
5. Lay the soaked mushrooms, pouring each layer with salt and shifting leaves, garlic, dill and pepper.
6. Place a plate on the mushrooms according to the diameter of the container.
7. Put oppression.
8. Cover with gauze or cloth and tie. To withstand cold-cooked salty muffins in a cool place 30 days. Keep also in a cool place.
Below you can watch the video “Salt gruzdi cold way “: