Chicken liver with champignons is often used to cooking delicious dishes. These two products blend well. among themselves and allow experienced chefs to create real masterpieces culinary art.
- Chicken liver with mushrooms in sour cream for the festive the table
- Salad recipe with chicken liver and mushrooms layers
- Chicken liver pate with mushrooms champignons
- Warm Salad Recipe with Chicken Liver and Mushrooms
- Chicken liver with mushrooms champignons and onions
- Chicken liver recipe with mushrooms in a creamy sauce
- French Chicken Liver with Mushrooms
- Mushrooms with chicken liver and cream in the oven
Chicken liver with mushrooms in sour cream for the festive the table
Chicken liver with mushrooms in sour cream – a good dish for festive table. Cooking it is simple and fast, it turns out very tasty and at the same time suits any side dish.
For cooking you will need products:
- 0.5 kg chicken liver;
- 300 g of champignons;
- onion – 2 pcs.;
- 250 g sour cream;
- a pinch of basil and oregano;
- garlic – two cloves;
- 1 tsp flour;
- vegetable oil;
- green onion;
- salt pepper.
Mushroom Chicken Liver Recipe Looks So:
1. Rinse chicken liver under cold water, cut her into medium pieces.
2. Place in a frying pan with well-heated creamy oil, fry over low heat for about seven minutes. In stir the liver periodically so that it evenly fried on all sides. Salt it a little and pepper.
3. Cut the champignons into thin plates.
4. Peeled onions cut into half rings. Chop the garlic cloves finely with a knife.
5. Fried on all sides and almost ready chicken shift the liver from the pan onto a plate.
6. In the oil where the liver was fried, fry the onions and garlic.
7. When the onion becomes transparent, add champignons to it and make the fire stronger. Fry mushrooms with onions, until all moisture is completely evaporated from the pan.
8. Transfer the liver from the plate back to pan, stir with onions and mushrooms, well warm, add all the spices to these components.
9. In sour cream, spread a spoonful of flour, mix, so that no lumps form, and pour into a pan. All is well mix and simmer for a couple of minutes. In the end cooking in a dish, put chopped onion greens.
Salad recipe with chicken liver and mushrooms layers
To make a delicious puff chicken salad liver and mushrooms, you will need these ingredients:
- chicken liver and champignons – 300 grams each;
- 3-4 potatoes;
- 2 pieces of onions;
- one carrot;
- three chicken eggs;
- 150 g of hard cheese;
- 30 g of vegetable oil;
- mayonnaise 100 grams;
- salt pepper.
Salad with chicken liver and mushrooms layers cook So:
1. Wash potatoes and carrots, fill cold water, put on fire and let boil. Cook vegetables until ready, about half an hour. Drain and cool.
2. Cook eggs for 10 minutes and cool under cold water.
3. Chopped peeled onions in half rings, remove the peel from the mushrooms and cut them medium cubes.
4. Pour the vegetable on a hot pan butter, put mushrooms and half onion. Fry on medium stirring constantly for about 10 minutes. Salt pepper and transfer to a bowl.
5. Wash the liver and cut into pieces. IN add vegetable oil to the pan, put the remaining half onions and fry over medium heat for about three minutes.
6. Add chicken liver, stew under closed lid, stirring occasionally, no more than 5 minutes. Add a whisper of salt and pepper, mix and remove from the stove.
7. Grate hard cheese on a coarse grater. Eggs peel the carrots and potatoes, and also grate, putting each of these components in a separate bowl.
Lay out a salad with chicken liver and mushrooms in this sequence:
- 1st layer – potatoes;
- 2nd — champignons with onions;
- 3rd – mayonnaise;
- 4th — liver with onions;
- 5th – carrots;
- 6th – mayonnaise;
- 7th – cheese;
- 8th – mayonnaise;
- 9th – eggs.
Ready liver salad can be decorated with sprigs on top parsley.
Chicken liver pate with mushrooms champignons
You will need such products:
- 500 g chicken liver;
- 250 g of champignons;
- onion – 2 pcs.;
- garlic – 1 medium head;
- cognac – 50 ml;
- honey – 1 tsp;
- butter 100 grams;
- salt, pepper, seasonings;
- 1 tbsp. l melted butter.
Chicken liver pate with mushrooms cooked So:
1. Chopped peeled onions and garlic not too small cubes. Place in a preheated pan and fry on vegetable oil until transparent.
2. Add mushrooms to the pan and simmer on low heat until the moisture evaporates. Pepper and salt over to taste.
3. Clean the liver of the films, rinse, cut in small cubes and fry over high heat. The liver is not should be fried, it is desirable that it retains a pink color, therefore, it is not recommended to keep it in a pan for a long time. Add to liver honey and cognac, mix well, wait until cognac evaporate completely, and remove from stove.
4. When all the components of the paste have cooled, they should be placed in a blender, add soft cream to them oil and grind the mass until smooth.
5. Put the paste in the molds, grease on top melted butter and sprinkle with black ground pepper. Refrigerate for two hours, after which you can treat your household with a gentle liver and mushroom paste.
Warm Salad Recipe with Chicken Liver and Mushrooms
Warm salad with chicken liver and mushrooms prepared from such products:
- chicken liver – 250 g;
- cherry tomatoes – 150 g;
- seedless avocado – ½ fruit;
- champignons – 12 large pieces;
- pine nuts – 3 tbsp. l .;
- a tablespoon of lemon juice;
- olives – 4 pcs.;
- a bunch of lettuce leaves;
- 1 tsp balsamic sauce;
- quail eggs – 4 pcs.;
- 3 tbsp. l olive oil;
Cook salad with chicken liver and mushrooms champignons in this sequence:
1. Wash and chop the cherry tomatoes and avocados. Wash and dry the green lettuce leaves so that they are not water.
2. Fry pine nuts in a pan without oils.
3. In a small container, combine the olive lemon oil and juice, salt, pepper and mix.
4. Wash the liver and fry in oil in a pan three minutes on high fire. Similarly, fry chopped sliced champignons.
5. On a plate, beautifully lay the lettuce leaves, then tomatoes, avocado, liver, mushrooms, pour olive-lemon dressing, sprinkle with pine nuts. Decorate a warm salad quail eggs, balsamic sauce and olives.
Chicken liver with mushrooms champignons and onions
You will need:
- chicken liver – 500 g;
- onions – 2 pcs.;
- two cloves of garlic;
- champignons – 150 g;
- flour tablespoon;
- paprika – 1 tsp;
- salt, pepper, herbs;
- tomato and 50 ml of dry white wine – for the sauce.
Chicken liver with mushrooms and onions is preparing So:
1. Onion cut into half rings, crush garlic with a knife.
2. Peel and chop the mushrooms plates.
3. Fry the onions with garlic in a pan in vegetable oil for two minutes. Add mushrooms and fry everything together for another 7 minutes.
4. Wash, dry and cut the liver with medium pieces.
5. In a bowl, combine paprika with flour, well mix. In this mass to roll the liver.
6. Put the liver in a pan and fry a few minutes in butter.
7. Add mushrooms to the liver, still fry approximately five minutes, salt and pepper, remove from the stove.
8. Now you can start cooking sauce. To do this, wash the tomato and lower it on a few minutes in boiling water, and then remove the peel from it. A tomato cut into pieces and grind in a blender. Tomato Gruel combine with wine, mix and pour the pan with mushrooms, liver and onions.
9. Put the pan again on fire, simmer on weak fire for 7 minutes. Turn off the stove, and the mushrooms with the liver sprinkle with chopped chives.
Chicken liver recipe with mushrooms in a creamy sauce
Chicken liver with mushrooms in a creamy sauce will be good complement to any side dish.
- chicken liver – 1 kg;
- one large onion;
- champignons – 300 g;
- garlic – 4 cloves;
- flour – 1 tbsp. l .;
- 300 ml of vegetable broth;
- cream 25-30% – 300 ml;
- salt, ground pepper;
- chopped parsley – 1 tbsp. l
Cream chicken liver cream with champignons this recipe:
1. Chopped peeled onions and garlic.
2. Mushrooms cut into 2-4 parts, depending on their size. Small champignons can not be cut at all.
3. Clean the liver from the film, rinse, dry and cut into small pieces.
4. In a stewpan, heat well 2 tbsp. l vegetable oils. Fry the liver until golden in several passes crusts, about three minutes – for each batch. Fried put the liver on a plate.
5. Reduce the heat and put chopped into the stewpan onions garlic, fry 5 minutes.
6. Add the mushrooms and fry for the same time. In the process of heat treatment, the fungi secrete plenty of juice, keep them on fire until all the liquid is full will not evaporate.
7. Add flour to mushrooms in a stewpan, mix well and fry another minute. Pour in the broth, salt Spice up.
8. Place the liver in the broth, bring to boil, reduce the flame to a minimum, and simmer under lid 10 minutes.
9. About 3 minutes before cooking pour chicken cream and add chopped greens parsley.
Serve chicken with mushrooms and cream on the table with mashed potatoes.
French Chicken Liver with Mushrooms
You will need:
- chicken liver (can be together with hearts) – half kilogram;
- onions – 2 pieces;
- champignons – 200 g;
- vegetable oil – for frying;
- flour – 100 g;
- salt pepper;
- curry seasoning;
- coriander, garlic.
The process of preparing chicken liver with mushrooms in French it looks like this:
1. Pour flour, salt and curry into a bowl, all mix well.
2. Wash the liver, cut into medium slices and roll in flour.
3. Onion, cut in half rings, grate the garlic on a shallow grater.
4. Put mushrooms in a pan and fry them on warmed vegetable oil for approximately 5 minutes. Fried transfer the champignons in a bowl.
5. Add a couple more tablespoons of vegetable to the pan. oil and fry the onion with garlic until a clear color. how only the onions and garlic are fried, put them in the mushrooms.
6. Add another 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil lay out the liver and fry it for another 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, so that the liver is evenly fried on all sides.
7. Put mushrooms in a pan to the liver together with onions and garlic, mix everything, cover and simmer 10 minutes on low heat.
Make mashed potatoes as a side dish.
Mushrooms with chicken liver and cream in the oven
Champignon mushrooms with chicken liver can be prepared in the oven.
You will need:
- chicken liver – 700 g;
- fresh champignons – 350 g;
- onions – 1 piece;
- flour – ½ cup;
- cream – 200 g;
- sugar – 2 tsp;
- ground pepper – 0, 5 tsp;
- vegetable oil.
1. Peel, wash and boil the mushrooms in slightly salted water.
2. Remove the mushrooms from the broth, place in colander to glass all the liquid, cut not too small pieces.
3. Onion cut into half rings.
4. Put the cut mushrooms in a pan with vegetable oil and fry until the liquid evaporates completely.
5. Add onion to the mushrooms, fry, until the onion half rings are lightly browned, salt and set aside time to the side.
6. Rinse the liver, cut into long slices width not more than 2 cm. Roll in flour and fry in oil from all sides until golden brown, but not until tender, with the liver should stand out red juice.
7. Grease the baking dish with cream butter, put slices of liver, and on top mushrooms with onions.
8. Cream mix with mushroom broth until homogeneous state, add sugar, salt to taste and pour this liquid form with mushrooms and liver.
9. Put the mold in the oven, preheated to 200 degrees, and bake 10-15 minutes from the moment of boiling liquid.