Julienne is a French dish often served in restaurants. However, prepare such an appetizer at home also not be difficult. The following 5 chanterelle julienne recipes help to carry out this process correctly and quickly.
Classic Chanterelle Julienne Recipe
To cook julienne from chanterelles according to the classic recipe will it’s easy if you prepare all the necessary products and equipment in advance. Traditionally, you need to make a French snack in special portioned pans – kokotnitsa.
- 350-400 g of fresh chanterelles;
- 1 large onion;
- 2 tbsp. l odorless vegetable oil;
- 130 g of hard cheese;
- Ground black pepper and salt to taste;
- 30-40 g of butter;
- 1 tbsp. (250 ml) milk;
- 1.5 tbsp. l wheat flour;
- ½ tsp nutmeg;
- Salt and pepper.
Stick to a step-by-step recipe with photos, and julienne with chanterelles will not leave any of your loved ones indifferent.
- Fresh mushrooms are cleaned, washed in water and boiled 15 min
- After boiling, they are thrown into a colander, allowed to drain and cut in small cubes.
- Peel and chop the onion, choosing the form of slicing on your own taste: rings, half rings or cubes.
- Sauté onions and mushrooms in vegetable oil with added salt and pepper.
- The fried ingredients are distributed in coconuts and cooked bechamel sauce.
- In a dry frying pan, fry the flour until golden brown, then add butter.
- Mix well, add nutmeg, pour milk and bring to a boil.
- Constantly stirring the mass, wait until it thickens.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and pour mushrooms with sauce onions.
- A layer of grated cheese is spread on top of each cocotte.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and bake julienne until melted cheese.
Step by step recipe for chanterelle julienne with chicken
Chanterelle julienne with chicken also applies to classic recipes and is considered the most common type homemade snacks.
- 400 g of fruiting bodies;
- 1 large or 2 small chicken fillets;
- Vegetable oil;
- 1 large onion;
- 160 g hard cheese;
- 400-450 ml of milk;
- 50 g butter;
- 1 tbsp. l wheat flour;
- Pinch of nutmeg;
- Salt and pepper.
Delicious chanterelle julienne with chicken is prepared according to the recipe with step by step description.
Boil the mushrooms after processing from dirt and debris for about 15 minutes. in salted water. You can use a frozen product, then its mass should be 50% of the mass indicated in the list ingredients, i.e. approximately 250 g.
Grind prepared mushrooms and chopped onions together fry in vegetable oil.
Cut the chicken fillet into cubes and fry separately until golden hue.
We spread the fried ingredients in a special portioned dishes and pour sauce.
Sauce: in a dry pan, melt the butter and add flour, fry for several minutes.
Pour in the milk and, stirring constantly, bring the mass to a density over low heat.
Add salt, pepper to taste and nutmeg.
Before going to the oven, sprinkle the dish grated on a grater cheese.
Bake until the cheese melts for about 15-20 minutes (180 ° C).
Chanterelle julienne with Adyghe cheese and chicken breast
Any gourmet will appreciate julienne from chanterelles with Adyghe cheese. Such the product is ideal for maintaining health and is also greatly appreciated for taste and nutrients.
- 350 g of chicken breast;
- 200 g of mushrooms (boiled);
- 100 g Adyghe cheese;
- 1 PC. onions;
- 200 ml nonfat cream;
- 1 tbsp. l flour;
- Salt, pepper to taste.
- 50 g of butter and 70 ml of vegetable oil;
- Chopped boiled mushrooms, chicken and onions into cubes or straws.
- Fry chopped ingredients in turn on a vegetable oil, salt to taste.
- Lay in layers in the cocotte and pour the sauce.
- Sauce: dilute flour in cream, add salt and pepper to taste, as well as nutmeg.
- Bring the sauce to a boil and pour it over the mass in the cocotte makers.
- Top with a generous layer of grated Adyghe cheese, bake at 180 ° C for about 10 minutes.
Chanterelle julienne cooked with sour cream in a pan
Chanterelle julienne cooked in a pan with sour cream, worthy of replacing the classic recipe for dishes in cocotte makers.
- 0.5 kg of chanterelles (pre-cooked or frozen);
- 1 chicken breast;
- 2 onions;
- 300 ml sour cream;
- 45 g butter;
- Vegetable oil;
- 2 tbsp. l flour;
- 180-200 g of hard cheese;
- Salt, pepper and fresh herbs for decoration.
Chanterelle julienne with sour cream in a pan is cooked on the stove without use of the oven.
- After cleaning, grind the onions in cubes or half rings, fry in a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Peel the chicken breast, separate the fillet from the bones and cut into pieces.
- Fry the chicken until golden, transfer to a separate plate.
- Fry the mushrooms in a pan using butter.
- We combine onions, chicken and mushrooms together, add sour cream and flour, mix.
- Salt and pepper to taste, mix well again.
- Three cheese on a coarse or fine grater, lay a layer on top all ingredients.
- Tomim over low heat for 15 minutes, after which we bring to the table, decorating with greens.
Julienne with chanterelles and cream pork
Try making chanterelle pork julienne. Last the ingredient will make the dish more saturated and high-calorie, but at the same time incredibly delicious.
- 300 g of pork pulp;
- 400 g of chanterelles;
- 2 onion heads;
- 300 ml low-fat cream;
- 2.5 tbsp. l wheat flour;
- 50 g of butter, as well as vegetable oil for frying;
- About 200 g of hard cheese;
- Nutmeg to taste;
- Salt pepper.
- Rinse the meat and then cut into small cubes or thin straws.
- Grind mushrooms with onions, and then fry in a pan, pouring some vegetable oil.
- Fry meat separately, then combine it with mushrooms and onions.
- Melt the butter in a separate pan, add flour, mix and pour cream.
- Add salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste, mix.
- Distribute the mass over the cocotte mantles and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake pork julienne with chanterelles at a temperature of 180 ° C 15-20 minutes